Affair

Guest no name

Guest no name

ok basically my cusin bro is marired with kids (i hope im not doin nindyia :wub: )

and he aint happy in his marriage he is frm india n like his wife is nice enuff i guess n he is havin an affair with my friends sister!

she isnt married, divorced i think but i duno what to do

like we hav told my cusin umpteen times to get out of it but he dont listen he jst sees her when and how he pleases

he aint amritdhari btw

jst typical "punjabi sikh" wacko.gif

do i tell my friend?

what if my friend finds out

and then he finds out i knew all along?

tho he dont know my cusin at all and i dont knw his sister like i sed hello to her once i think aint ever spoken 2 her

keep tellin me cusin its wrong he jst ses if he had a "decent" wife who kept him happy he wudnt look 4 sumthin els jst his wife has bit of a gob on her and an attitude problem and dont get on well wit rest of family and things and only reazn he is with her is cus of kids :wub:

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
ok basically my cusin bro is marired with kids (i hope im not doin nindyia :wub: )

and he aint happy in his marriage he is frm india n like his wife is nice enuff i guess n he is havin an affair with my friends sister!

she isnt married, divorced i think but i duno what to do

like we hav told my cusin umpteen times to get out of it but he dont listen he jst sees her when and how he pleases

he aint amritdhari btw

jst typical "punjabi sikh" wacko.gif

do i tell my friend?

what if my friend finds out

and then he finds out i knew all along?

tho he dont know my cusin at all and i dont knw his sister like i sed hello to her once i think aint ever spoken 2 her

keep tellin me cusin its wrong he jst ses if he had a "decent" wife who kept him happy he wudnt look 4 sumthin els jst his wife has bit of a gob on her and an attitude problem and dont get on well wit rest of family and things and only reazn he is with her is cus of kids  :wub:

115844[/snapback]

Khalsa Ji,

I would suggest that you call your cusin and your friend and sit together and talk on tht whts goin on?

Remeber:-

1.) Never Lie to anyone

2.) Help other Sikh to get rid of KAAM

and god will help you.

My friend this KAAM wht ur cusin is doin

Guest _gupt_

why is he aving affair just because his wife has attitude, she must still spend time with him right?

his wife's attitude is only an excuse i think to have an affair, she is still there to sort out his kaam, yet that is why he is going to your frineds sister.

you said that he meets her when he wants, so it doesnt seem like he meets her to discuss his family problems like you should with your wife but he meets her to satisfy 'other' needs, but his wife is there for that! isnt it?

you need to try to sort this out, i could say talk to the friends sister and tell her you will tell your friend but that is of no use because it wont stop him getting another person on the side.

you need to talk to him very directly, not such a good idea talking to your friend just now because it is his sister so you do not knw how he will react. maybe you can tell your cousin to talk to his wife, its awful that he is in such a relationship where he doesnt even care about his wife. rolleyes.gif

He needs to decide wat he wants, divorce is an option.

sounds like a typical freshie type story.

No offence to those people in india but it's as they say" judo paka/paki hoveh phir shad dendeh".

It's all todays trend you know. a girl or boy from india come here with the person they married an once they are allowed ot stay they bugger off.

Sounds horrible but it's usual now. Someone in me family got married to a man from india. She cannot talk but she is descent as in she earns a living. The guy married her got to uk had a daughter an the started seein another women. Got the family house put on his name only thing is he was caught out so insted of him cheating the family anymore they sorted him ( he is still alive).

If i was you i would either tell your family so that they can give him a good hiding cus aj kaal da jamana bigar gia. or tell your mate

In the west it happens a lot, and people know it does. 50% of marriages end in divorce, and common issues are cheating and money problems.

Im of the opinion that it also happens in the desi culture stuff, but that its more hidden, or people pretend it doesnt happen... cause people are more apt at hiding their shames. Or... people just stay with their husband/wife cause they're afraid... (like housewives donno who will support them, and what about the children, and money and bla bla... so they stay... even if its a terrible relationship, also afraid they get beaten and their family disown them...).

I think its serious, and that people should not turn a blind eye and say it doesnt happen. It must be addressed. people say that the west is bad, cause everyone divorces and stuff... but i think the worst marriage would be 2 people living in the same house without love, full of anger and hate, cheating fighting, and just staying cause of children and material support... its just wrong.

and it happens.

as for this situation... i think it would be good to let the sister of your friend know that the guy has a wife he returns to... (if she doesnt know already)... and also to let the wife of your cousin know she's being cheated on. if you dont want to be the one to break the news, write a note or email or something discrete... i think that once both sides know they're being double-timed (unless they dont mind being used) then they'l do something about it.