Chipped Lips

Guest Guest

I know this sounds really stupid but I wanted to know that if you have chipped lips and are usualy dry and tend to rip is using nivea moituriser lip care ok? Its not like lip gloss or makeup or anything it's just mainly a moisturiser for the lips bit like lip balm? Is that ok or does that categorise as Make up and changing appearance?

115739[/snapback]

hahahahahahahahahah lolol hahahahahah lolol hhahahahah

sorry

cudnot control tongue.gif

hahahahahahha

I know this sounds really stupid but I wanted to know that if you have chipped lips and are usualy dry and tend to rip is using nivea moituriser lip care ok? Its not like lip gloss or makeup or anything it's just mainly a moisturiser for the lips bit like lip balm? Is that ok or does that categorise as Make up and changing appearance?

115739[/snapback]

SARSO DAAN TAEL(SARSO OIL) LAGAO.

BEST HAI JEE

KOI CHAKAR HI NAHI.

all my virji and didi , i understand that it is important to follow the maryada i mean you have take the amrit and must follow all the rules and you are worried that you will make mistake. but dear, i tink that as long as you have done your best and did not do any thing wrong ON PURPOSE, (which means knowing that its wrong but you still do it) then i think there is no problem.

like didi you post this to ask about the dry lips and if you can put some lip glosse , do you think baba ji is going to answer this question here>>?? i hope you dont mind i am saying this. all the meembers here are same like you. (some might be like me, not amritdari) but we are all just normal people, and none of us are saints or giani who can say YES YOU CAN USE OR NO U CANNOT. dear it is up to you. as long as you have said that it is not make up or have colour . and you are not using it to show your beauty. then its ok as long as i feel. i know you want to make sure so that you will not do anything wrong. but didi what if someone reply here saying YOU CAN and another say YOU CAN'T then?? i think everyone who wants to ask questions regarding make up things, should ask oneself. if you think your lips are dry you want to fix them , ok use what you think can hlep you and will not make someone say WOW YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT WITH THAT.

i think you know more than me, what is right and what is wrong. if your lip glosse have colour dont use it . hope i did not offend you didi. but just to tell all of you that sometimes we(sikh) ourselves are making our religion complicated. and i have seen alot of examples in this forums,. so i hope everyone of us can answer some of our daily life questions by ourselves, or ask babaji . even if you bought that lip glosse , tell babaji that you are using it and ask him for forgiving you if you have done something wrong. i think he wont be punishing his kids for these reasons.