Oily Skin

Guest Guest

I naturally have really oily skin, which is a major cause of blackheads (dead skin cells and oil) for me. I've noticed that sometimes when you remove a blackhead, because it is in a pore, if you look close enough a small hair comes out with the blackhead. Does this count as removing hair? Is the hair in that pore considered dead? Can this be considered a bujjar kurehit?

I know this may sound like a silly question, but my conscience has been nagging me to find out. It is not my intention to remove the hair, and I feel really bad when I see that one has come out with the plug of oil. The only time I remove a blackhead is when it begins to stick out.

I know many will tell me to wash my face like 5 times a day, and I agree that prevention is important (and beleive me I try), but what happens if they form, and is it ok to remove them even if there is a possiblity that a hair will be removed along with it. I did some research and it seems that the only way to get rid of a blackhead once it forms is by physically removing it.