Sadness

Guest feeling so down

Guest feeling so down

vjkkvjkf sangat jee. recently, i have been feeling very upset, extremely lonely and VERY sad. i cry alot most times....most times i use up 1 tissue box within the span of one night just crying crying crying...i can't stop these tears from clouding my eyes all the time...i try to hold them back but eventually i break down and cry. after each round of crying, i feel so guilty because as a sikh, even when faced with horrible tortures, our guruji, shaheedi singhs and singhnees never relented, much less cry like a weakling like i do most times. i feel none understand my pain and loneliness. i try to do paath but i find myself being so disillusioned. i'm at my wits end...totally at a loss. no.gifno.gifcry_smile.gifcry_smile.gif what do i do?

Here are some questions that may help in guiding you: What is causing this sadness, is there a cause? What thoughts are you having when this happens? How long has it been going on? Are you getting any support from a councellor, family, friends? Has this type of sadness happenned to you before? If you have a history of these types of unexplainable episodes, it might be a good idea to talk to a councellor, it might be chemical.

As for what can help, family, friends, councellors, Sangat, Ardaas (!!)... for support. Keeping busy doing things can also keep the mind into action, so Seva, helping parents do stuff, maybe some introspection to find the cause of this dis-stress you are having... then we can tackle and take care of the root of what is wrong~~~?

i hope ive helped a bit~~ if you want to talk more, feel free to pm me.

Here are some questions that may help in guiding you: What is causing this sadness, is there a cause? What thoughts are you having when this happens? How long has it been going on? Are you getting any support from a councellor, family, friends? Has this type of sadness happenned to you before? If you have a history of these types of unexplainable episodes, it might be a good idea to talk to a councellor, it might be chemical.

As for what can help, family, friends, councellors, Sangat, Ardaas (!!)... for support. Keeping busy doing things can also keep the mind into action, so Seva, helping parents do stuff, maybe some introspection to find the cause of this dis-stress you are having... then we can tackle and take care of the root of what is wrong~~~?

i hope ive helped a bit~~ if you want to talk more, feel free to pm me.

Good advice here, especially wiv the keeping busy part. i often find myself slipping into depression mode aswell. buy sum tissues, hav a cry, get it out ur system then get doin somet constructive. sumtymes for me tinking bout what and why somet is depressing me, depresses me even more!!!!

hav faith, and keep busy, and always SMILE!!!!!

vjkkvjkf sangat jee. recently, i have been feeling very upset, extremely lonely and VERY sad. i cry alot most times....most times i use up 1 tissue box within the span of one night just crying crying crying...i can't stop these tears from clouding my eyes all the time...i try to hold them back but eventually i break down and cry. after each round of crying, i feel so guilty because as a sikh,  even when faced with horrible tortures, our guruji, shaheedi singhs and singhnees never relented, much less cry like a weakling like i do most times. i feel none understand my pain and loneliness. i try to do paath but i find myself being so disillusioned. i'm at my wits end...totally at a loss.  no.gif   no.gif   cry_smile.gif   cry_smile.gif what do i do?

115365[/snapback]

NO PROBS Mate

UPS AND DOWNS R A PART OF LIFE BUT A AS A SIKH OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI OUR WORK IS TO STAND IN FRONT OF IT FACE IT AND SMASH THE PROMBLEM RIGHT OF ITS FACE

.JUST KNOCK IT OFF MAN.

REMEMBER CHAMKAUR JI GADI

40(singhs) vs 1000000(doshman)

YET PANTH KHALSA SMASHED THEM RIGHT OF THEIR FACE AND EMERGED AS THE WINNER.

NEVER LOSE HOPE:

HOPE IS THE FUEL OF ENCOURAGEMENT

AND IF UR CRY IS IN BIR RAAS :wub:

AHA :wub: UR GOIN TO MEET THE NIRANKAR SOON. pray.gif

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!!