Guest guest

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jo Bole So Nihaal!!!!!!!!!

Sat Sri Akal!!!

I am new here.

Infact my first day in here and found the site very good and interesting.

Keep up the good work all of you. My best wishes are always with all and everyone.

Coming to the topic of kissing and playing poker.

Kissing is an intimate thing, and it is done in the confine of your room with your respective partners after marriage thats what sikhism teaches us. Our religion has asked us to live in a gharasti (family). You are allowed to get married and having children, even our garanthese and gianis. Thats what has been taught to me. An outward show of affection (like kissing or smoching) in public just like the western culture is not appropriate, even if it is with your partner. The caring for your partner is a must and it should be upheld in all circumstances.

Now coming to kissing your parents, brothers or sisters. Well, hugging and kissing as a sign of affection to your loved ones old or young is a very beautiful thing, as long as you don't harbour any other feelings beneath while you are in the act with a distant cousin or loved ones. I hug each and every one i meet and i think thats the most beautiful thing and way of showing your affection. Hope i haven't said too much.

Poker or any other form of gambling is not allowed. I am not sure where it is written but i think i was taught that way right from my childhood. I will try and find out about this and post later. Till then have a good time. By the way, i am Amrik from Bangkok, Thailand.

Waheguru Ji Da Khalsa, Waheguru Ji De Fateh!!!!!

Jo Bole So Nihaal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Sri Akal!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

i think that kissing the person who youre married to is fine...i mean think about it...kissing is such a little thing (if you get what i mean.... blush.gif :doh: )

....im Amrit-dhari and i dont think its wrong...

but kissing and kissing and kissing ...(over the line, like in front of people, and like a lot of people do in public) i think is wrong. if you dont pass the line, i think its ok.

just keep it to yourselves. and youre ok.

and yeah.. i think that ive heard from so many Gursikhs that gambling is wrong. a big no-no in sikhi.

and these were just my opinions ...so please dont hurt me! respect.gif

btw.....

im not going to join any army! you guys are all weak-links!

i am my own army! "Savalakh (sikh)" Guru ji said that one Amrit-Dhari (who has taken Amrit) is equal to savalakh soldiers. so ha! im stronger than all of you!! :)

LOL.gifLOL.gif

i think that kissing the person who youre married to is fine...i mean think about it...kissing is such a little thing (if you get what i mean.... blush.gif   :umm: )

....im Amrit-dhari and i dont think its wrong...

but kissing and kissing and kissing ...(over the line, like in front of people, and like a lot of people do in public) i think is wrong. if you dont pass the line, i think its ok.

just keep it to yourselves. and youre ok.

and yeah.. i think that ive heard from so many Gursikhs that gambling is wrong. a big no-no in sikhi.

and these were just my opinions ...so please dont hurt me! respect.gif

btw.....

im not going to join any army! you guys are all weak-links!

i am my own army! "Savalakh (sikh)" Guru ji said that one Amrit-Dhari (who has taken Amrit) is equal to savalakh soldiers. so ha! im stronger than all of you!! :lol:

LOL.gif   LOL.gif

129632[/snapback]

gosh im glad u think its ok to kiss the person ur married to :T: lol but if u think abt it no its not a little thing, :@ lets not get into detail here girl but i think its explained in the film Pretty Woman that kissing is actually a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep thing deeper than all else. And thats all I will say abt that.

Abt being stronger than all others cos ur amritdhari, well u cant be if we are amritdhari too but good point :umm:

uhhhhhhhh

130043[/snapback]

i think he is speechless grin.gif