suicide thoughts

cyb3r_wolf

Guest balwinderkaur

yes cyberwolf veerjee, apparently those who class suicidal people as attention seeking, do not understand the feelings of such ppl prolly cuz theyve never gone thru it before. this is something related to experience..where if you've gone thru the same feelings, you'll be able to sympathise with another if he/she feels the same. but if you have never gone thru such a phase, it might seem that the person is an attention seeker or a despo weakling. its a harsh world out there. :umm:

well i myself have had this thoughts last time.. but trust me its an act of cowardness as how virji mkhalsa has said. i agree ppl wont understand your feelings but every problem has the root of it.. get to the root and try to solve it.. dun run away from it. the more u do the more it will haunt u. thats my only advise from my own experience..

yes cyberwolf veerjee, apparently those who class suicidal people as attention seeking, do not understand the feelings of such ppl prolly cuz theyve never gone thru it before. this is something related to experience..where if you've gone thru the same feelings, you'll be able to sympathise with another if he/she feels the same. but if you have never gone thru such a phase, it might seem that the person is an attention seeker or a despo weakling. its a harsh world out there. :umm:

thats why some people pretty much keep to themselves all the time..

did anyone hear of that singh that commited suicide in manchester? because some guys were bullying him.. this is harsh no boy needs to feel sorrow and pain..:umm:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sikhstudent/message/16

sad stuff sad stuff:(