Results !

Guest _Kaur_

let me give my bit of unsolicited advice as well:

basically these O and A levels do not mean much if you can perform fairly in them. What you need to do for building a career is to 'clearly' identify the niche which you want to occupy and focus on that and work towards it, though it helps to keep a few other doors and windows open as well.

the type of university and all eventually doesn't really make a difference to your career.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

As Baba Nand Singh Jee used to say:

Jo Kita So Vah Vah - What you have done for me is Great

Jo Karoge So Vah Vah - What you will do for me is Great

Jo Kar Kara Rehe So Vah Vah - What you are doing for me is Great

Thanks Bhenjee!! :TH:

Waheguroooooo

I got A for chemistry AS, A for Maths AS, A for Punjabi AS, B for Biology, and B for Punjbi A level (i did fast track)

to tell u the truth, Im only happy because I got E for another subject. SO Waheguru Ji gave me something so I can keep my head down. Remember, He gives you avguns as wel as guns so you dont get hankar about ur chardi kala-ness :wub: Now i dont have to be proud of my results, and work harder next year. I want to study MEdicine so I fink so far im doing kinda well... WAHEGURUU :wub:

btw guns means good things.. not ak47s tongue.gif

I got A for chemistry AS, A for Maths AS, A for Punjabi AS, B for Biology, and B for Punjbi A level (i did fast track)

to tell u the truth, Im only happy because I got E for another subject. SO Waheguru Ji gave me something so I can keep my head down. Remember, He gives you avguns as wel as guns so you dont get hankar about ur chardi kala-ness :wub: Now i dont have to be proud of my results, and work harder next year. I want to study MEdicine so I fink so far im doing kinda well... WAHEGURUU :wub:

115074[/snapback]

WOOHOO.......................... :wub: ...........................WELL DONE !

115074[/snapback]

WELL DUN :TH: PENJEE OR PAJI