Feeling Guilty

Guest Guest

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

GURU PYAREE SANGAT JI

SINCE TAKING AMRIT I HAVE FELT NOTHING BUT GUILTY BECAUSE I DO NOT FOLLOW THE REHAT AS A KHALSA SHOULD. I FEEL AS THOUGH I AM CHEATING MY GURU AND THAT REALLY GETS ME DOWN. I MISS NITNEM AT TIMES, HARDLY DO ANY SEWA / SIMRAN. WHEN I READ GURBANI / SHABADS IT REALLY HITS ME HARD BECAUSE I FIND IT ALWAYS RELATES TO ME.

I LOVE GURU JI BUT MY CONSTANT DUBIDA OVERTAKES ME. EVEN WHILST READING GURBANI OR AT THE GURDWARA I HAVE KAAMI THOUGHTS AND FIND MY INNER SELF ENGAGING IN SLANDER. HOW MUCH BEADBI IS THAT. I GET JEALOUS WITH OTHERS AND THEN GET ANGRY WITH MYSELF THAT I AM SO WEAK.

I FEEL FALSE AND TO EVERYONE ONE OUTSIDE I AM A GREAT GURSIKH. I ALWAYS THINK IF ONLY THEY KNEW WHAT A SHALLOW PERSON I AM INSIDE.

I TRY TO THINK WHERE I'M GOING WRONG AND PRAY TO WAHEGURU BUT STILL FEEL CONFUSED. no.gif

BHUL CHUK MAAF KARNI

@ least u realise it paji/penji, try 2 do Simran more often in ur free time wen u dnt hav much 2 do.

Wen u say u miss Nitnem do u mean u dnt get up on tym or u jus dont do it @ all?

114749[/snapback]

Its a combination of both. Some days I don't get up on time other days I get lazy and then miss it all

SINCE TAKING AMRIT I HAVE FELT NOTHING BUT GUILTY BECAUSE I DO NOT FOLLOW THE REHAT AS A KHALSA SHOULD. I FEEL AS THOUGH I AM CHEATING MY GURU AND THAT REALLY GETS ME DOWN. I MISS NITNEM AT TIMES, HARDLY DO ANY SEWA / SIMRAN.

I FEEL FALSE AND TO EVERYONE ONE OUTSIDE I AM A GREAT GURSIKH. I ALWAYS THINK IF ONLY THEY KNEW WHAT A SHALLOW PERSON I AM INSIDE.

114748[/snapback]

join the club

Always look forward in your Sikhi , try by keeping small rehats and building back up to a minimum rehat for a Gursikh , so maybe start by making sure you do you rehas on time and sohila before you sleep and then progress to you nitnem and then other rehats and then when you fell confident that you are upholding the minimum rehat of a gursikh as perscribed by your panj pyaaray then present yourself for pesh beofre them.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"Its a combination of both. Some days I don't get up on time other days I get lazy and then miss it all"

If you feel guilty then when you start to get lazy think to yourself and question yourself if your not going to get up now and pray properly now, then when?

If you dont get up n pray early, think- if you cant do it now then how you going to do it in the future?

N try to think of a Shabad thats inspires you and sing it when you start to feel lazy or tired. The main thing to remember is that you HAVE TO BE WILLING to wake up and not thinking you would LIKE to wake up (remember the difference).

N try to remember if you wake up at the right time ect that its going to benefit you and dont try to think about you being tired ect.

May be this shabad will help when your sleepy or tired

" kha(n)ddith nidhraa alap ahaara(n) naanak thath beechaaro ||8||"

Sleep little, and eat little; O Nanak, this is the essence of wisdom. ||8||

Phul Chuk maaf if i said ne thing wrong.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.