How Do I Get Rid Of Grey Hairs?

Guest Guest

Im in my early 20s and been getting a few grey hairs here n there since my late teens, and im thinking of dying them or pulling em out.

Is there any natual way to get rid of grey hair?

Do not ever pull your grey hairs out...not only does it go against sikhee, more grey hairs will grow...i've seen this in people i know who pull out their grey hairs. Dunno why that happens but it does. Emmm as far as i know,besides the natural aging process, grey hairs tend to appear 'cuz someone worries excessively. So my tip for getting rid of those grey hairs without dyeing or pulling them out is STOP WORRYING :wub: and they'll disappear.

HEHE, WEAR A DASTAAR!! BEST SOLUTION :TH:even tho its purpose aint to cover your grey hair and infact Dastaar adds extra protection to your hair and will make you confident as well.

bhul chuk maf

Guest lowest of the low singhni

how do you get rid of grey hairs?

you don't.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji did not tell us to keep *only* the black kes. If Maharj has given you kes, you keep it. If Maharaj has given you grey kes, you keep it. There's nothing wrong with grey kes if it's natural. Accepting Maharaj's Will is our duty, and if He has Willed for you to have grey kes then so be it.

people go grey early when they're stressed. maybe you're stressed. rolleyes.gif

~l~

one day Guru Gobind Singh ji had made really good food for langar and parsad - as one would in times of a joyous occasion. The sangat had asked Guru ji, "What is the occasion that you are celebrating with such fine foods, etc...?"...to this Guru ji replied that He had noticed a single grey hair while He was getting ready on this day and wanted to rejoice in the fact that He is now close to meeting with His Master (Waheguru).

one day Guru Gobind Singh ji had made really good food for langar and parsad - as one would in times of a joyous occasion. The sangat had asked Guru ji, "What is the occasion that you are celebrating with such fine foods, etc...?"...to this Guru ji replied that He had noticed a single grey hair while He was getting ready on this day and wanted to rejoice in the fact that He is now close to meeting with His Master (Waheguru).

114590[/snapback]

you saying im gonna die soon?

cry_smile.gif

LOL.gif jokin