SAD

Guest jaspreetkaur3

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree we shouldnt look at the numbers but we should look at the quality.. that's the same mistake that is done here in Malaysia .. they emphasis too much of quantity but they do not look at the quality.. after taking how many actually keeps it.. :umm: anyway i agree with virji khalistani.. no one can call themself a sikh not till they take amrit...

We should do more parchar and concentrate on having quality sikhs..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Without amrit, one cannot be called a sikh. So there are very few sikhs in the world at the present time.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

When we are born in this world, all Sikhs that are born with Sikh parents hav the Naam ceremony. At this time, we take Amrit, therefore we can call ourselves Sikhs. Taking Khande Pahul Da Amrit is the confirmation by the person him/herself that he/she wants to become part of the Khalsa and that he/she is ready to do everything that the Khalsa wants from him/her.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Well Said Gagan .. Another point is why rush people into taking amrit ??people may not be ready for it .. as my pyarey phen pra hav already said its the quality not the quantity .. so we should try to be as good of a sikh as we can before taking amrit that way we will have pakkey amrit dari's hor guru deh naam roshan kare gey!!!! rolleyes.gif

Gur Fathe pray.gif

Sikhi = concern on quality not quantity !

But in some way i also agree that we need to maintain the numbers in sikh community.. Who said sikhs are against missionaries?? I kept hearing that from our so called top leaders and community representatives.. I think sikhi is all pro about missionaries and we need to maintain at least respectable census figure.. But again quality is first.. !

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

yes even i think so quality then quantity beacuse if one guru ka pyara does such a good thing for the public he is well known as "oh dekho guru gobind maharaj da singh ja raheha he" par agar mere jistra ek ne koi galta kam kitta naam kharab ho janda he , so i think if a person has quality he can pull many sangat for amrit shak (that is quantity) by gurujees nadar bhul chuk maaf my 0 percent rolleyes.gif

.vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

its all well and good to say quality not quantity (which is tru) bt ppl have to accept that there is a MAJOR problem in sikhi today......and its gonna get worse not better with the state of the youth......

2 and a half million amritdharis worldwide? thats APPAULING......whens 960 million khalsas gonna come from? r they gonna appear from the sky?

i bet half of those amritdharis eat meat, probably 1/4 of them have committed a kurehit or a small sin and not been peshed......in reality there are probs UNDER 1/2 a million gurmukhs worldwide.....and that is WORRYING

gurus panth will never disappear but a thunderbolt isnt going to come down from the sky to save sikhi. guruji has sent down help for the panth in the form of us lot, its UR responsibility as a sikh of the guru to make sure the word of sikhi is spread and apostates are brought back.......ive got what im doin organised n im only 16.......ppl should be making a SERIOUS plan for what they want to do in life.....and that doesnt just mean get rich and have a big house , wife and kids........

seriously.........its all well and good to say "PLEASE TAKE AMRIT TO SAVE THE PANTH".......but the young sikhs need 2 make an organised, full effort to do something constructive forsikhi!