Sikh Converted To Islam:

Guest GUEST

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact of the matter is that Guru Nanak WAS a Muslim and he was trying to lead the people of his district toward Islam. Sadly, those 'Gurus' that came after him lead the people down a path divergent from the path of Islam. Sikhism IS NOT a sect of islam, but rather a spin-off or derivative, a mutation if you will.

116582[/snapback]

Im not gonna get angry or stressed out because you said Guru Nanak was a muslim because you can believe what you want to believe- The truth will never change-if you accept it not, up to you. Your beliefs your belief.

Heres some questions which might clear your mind If Guru Nanak was a muslim or not. I dont mean to offend you but i just want you to see the Truth.

If Guru Nanak was a Muslim why did he fall asleep while his feet towards Mecca and say that Gods everywhere?

Why did Guru Nanak say that dont follow blind rituals such as fasting- one of the 5 pillars of Islam?

Oh yeah why would he believe in reincarnation- read the the saakhi about the brahmins father who's mouth was watering while thinking of the meat- so his wish was granted by God- Got reincarnated into a wolf?

Why didnt he preach Islam and the 5 pillars of Islam?

Why did he preach that everyones equal no matter of gender, creed and caste, when Islam sees ppl of the Quran, Bible and the Torah the ppl of the faith?

Why didnt Guru Nanak say that theres no special language (which is why SGGS's in loads of different languages) when Islam says Arabics the special language?

Please forgive me if i offended you, which is not my intention- You have a right to believe what you want to but the fact is i just want you to mislead other Sikhs when i know Guru Nanak wasnt a muslim. But as a Sikh i dont want to hurt you or offend you for the obvious reason that you are also Gods child as the rest of the beings are too. Phul Chuk Maaf kardi if i did offend you.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

• 2 weeks later...

and i am in love with a muslim.......hes is realli sweet and he cares about me....i am scared about my parents because he has already proposed to me and i dunt want to convert and he is not forcing me to like all the other storys i have heard.....all he says to me is i only wana be with you and if u leave me i dunt know wats going to happen to me.....i reckon that its the gurls or guys choice if they want to convert....its there life if something does happen to them they put themselve into a mess and it is way better than them runing away!.....

I believe in 'live and let live'. I frankly never found Sikhism spiritually satisfying. Islam has opened the world to me. In Sikhism we were a water tight community with very little diversity. In islam all Muslims, be they white, black, asian ,etc are all brothers and sisters to one another.

As for 'quotas', there are no quotas associated with conversion. Those who convert do so for their own good.

The greatist 'cancer' to the world is not Muslims or Islam, but rather small minded, biggoted individuals of all creeds.

I love islam and will die a Muslim. Those who disbelieve are free to do so. The truth will become evident at the time of death.

Peace!

116583[/snapback]

mate ur funniest dimbo on the forum, lol u believe in live and let live.........shame t dont reflect most muslims beliefs....... suicide bombs reflect ur belief?...... mate have u visited ur islamic countries, women cant drive or women cant go out alone lol i like ur joke.

lol brothers and sisters?haha brothers are too overprotective that women are treated as inferior, the world may have opened for u but for most muslim women it doesnt.

read some real stories abt islam and women, not the fake ones that some men made up on the net rolleyes.gif . I remember reading abt the oppression of women in islam, put me off the religion for life.......... is that the same islam tht u claim to have converted to?

I know a few black singhs who converted despite having so many muslim friends, ...what was this abt a water tight community?.

please dont claim to be an ex-sikh when we all know ur not, maybe u heard of 3HO?

lol course ppl convert (ur not too intelligent, cos if im right isnt it 'revert', but dont worry we can all see how much knowledge u lack in sikhism an d islam) for their own good, or so they think........ but the ones that convert out of islam and into any other religion really do save themselves.

my friend, u sit here and say sikhism is false and we say it is true.

u say islam is true only yet we disagree.

the fact is perhaps no one knows the truth.

we will all find out at death, ur path may be wrong, there is no guarnatee ur on the right path so why r u trying to lead others onto ur path which may be false and then those that revert to islam will have to go to hell like u?

afterall u say we can only know at death, so really even u dont know.

why not live ur life on ur islamic forums and dont make a fool of urself here.

i respect muslims but freaks like u really give islam a bad name and make urself look real dum with a name like ex-sikh.......... ur a real joker.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

and i am in love with a muslim.......hes is realli sweet and he cares about me....i am scared about my parents because he has already proposed to me and i dunt want to convert and he is not forcing me to like all the other storys i have heard.....all he says to me is i only wana be with you and if u leave me i dunt know wats going to happen to me.....i reckon that its the gurls or guys choice if they want to convert....its there life if something does happen to them they put themselve into a mess and it is way better than them runing away!.....

119728[/snapback]

oh no u mis-read those stories, the guy doesnt force u to convert b4 marriage, that my friend comes gradually.

muslims in general treat there women better than sikhs in the west

alot of sikh gals have converted to Islam

116507[/snapback]

you're right, they convert and the guy thinks he goes to heaven, brill,

or the other way he treats them great is by selling her off in pakistan and u get to sleep with more than one guy... all good.

shame they cant treat their own women well

The fact of the matter is that Guru Nanak WAS a Muslim and he was trying to lead the people of his district toward Islam. Sadly, those 'Gurus' that came after him lead the people down a path divergent from the path of Islam. Sikhism IS NOT a sect of islam, but rather a spin-off or derivative, a mutation if you will.

116582[/snapback]

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

for ur own good, go see a doctor.

if not, read a history book about Guru Nanak Dev Ji, all will be revealed.

Alternatively u can continue to believe these stories that u made up during ur lunck breaks.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

WJKK WJKF

QUOTE(ex-sikh @ Aug 28 2005, 08:28 AM)

for ur own good, go see a doctor.

if not, read a history book about Guru Nanak Dev Ji, all will be revealed.

Alternatively u can continue to believe these stories that u made up during ur lunck breaks.

HAHAHAHA dear Lord, its amazing what people do in their lunch breaks. LOL.gif

Guest imran (alias)

Hello,

i just read the quite lengthy discussion between a converted muslim girl and the administrator?? interesting reading, even though i disagreed with both parties slightly in some areas. The Sikh brother has some viewpoints that i clearly differ with, and the muslim sister blatantly said some bloopers to make us muslims look stupid, she did have some good points but sounds a bit dumb through her writing, i can only imagine what rude gal she used to be.

Anyway, i am a muslim guy, 28 years, and have lived with muslims hindus and sikhs over the years. I agree totally that hindus are lost souls. Idol worship, Kama Sutra, the whole works is a mess.

Look at it like this...

God has always sent the same message to all people around the world over thousands of years, some of the messages differed slightly dependant on the circumstance of events prevailing at those specific times, but the general moral values and ethical teachings were exactly the same.

Sikhism has been around fow what 400 years?

and the vast majority (maybe) seem to drink, which is strictly forbidden.

These days with university culture many sikhs smoke, you all know it.

thats only 400 years.

What also happend in 400 years is this, when Sikhism started, with all the talk of a warrior cast, i think The Guru, already dissatisfiued with idol worship and ludacriss ideology of the hindus, saw this formation as a saviour for his people, a chance to save the people from the doomed hinduism, and so he incorporated ideas from other religions and you all know this better than me. But think of the maths, even with sikhism growing, there were still millions of hindus everywhere around sikhs, and all sikhs had and still do, have hindu cousins and family members, and so naturally mix-hindu-sikh marriages have occured, and thats how much of hindu culture has very quickly infiltrated your religion, and it is a very big cause for concern for you.

A true sikh is one who follows the teachings of Guru Nanak to completion.

I see sikh families walking down the street sometimes, and they look just like a pakistani family, the way the daughters are in shalwar kameez, and the only notable difference is the father's turban. I know there are proper sikhs who havent sold out to capitalist/materialist beliefs, people who dont drink dont smoke, humble honest hard working people. But the signs of 400 years are showing.

Islam has been around for 1400 years, and as described about sikhs just now, we have also fallen down similar paths, whereby now we have more than 50 different groups who all claim to practice the true "islam", we believ that on day of Judgement, there will be 73 sect of muslims, and only 1 will be on the path to heaven, all others will have got it wrong, so even amongst muslims we are in deep trouble, sikhs are still quite unified, but muslims are all fighting, and as i just said, 72 factions out of 73 are not practising the teachings of Allah through the Quran as they should be. Arabs? lets not even go there.That is 1400 years of deviation for you.

Jesus (peace be upon him) delivered God's message 2000 years ago, sight my earlier comments on this, all messages are the same at their routes, morally and ethically, as a muslim, we believe that all prophets taught Islam. But, 2000 years on it has been mis-sold as christianity, and they have divided God into 3, the father, the son, and the holy ghost!!! how whacked is that ??

Jews are no better (3,500 years ago). I have heard that in Israel the top rabbis re-write the doctrine of the relgion over time, and keep it updated to reflect the modern day culture of society, this is confirmed by good israeli friend who went from uk to israel and the govt gave him a free house (american money, another story)

NOW, lets go back what 3, 4, 5 thousand years???

When you go back this far in time, you can see that hindus have had the longets time to <admin-profanity filter activated> it up, that is why they believe in monkeys and elephants and things with multiple arms, 6 legs and so on. i once asked ahindu what he knew about his religion, and he told me he had seen the whole movie Maharat or something like that he probably knew as much as his mother. Sums the up really.

SO THAT IS WHY WE ARE ALL GOING OFF THE PATH, TIME IS CAUSE FOR DECAY.

So whatever the holyman tells you all religions, refer to the original text, and question, its your God given right God gave you a brain.

This whole thing about tricking girls into coverting is probably true ive heard about it on both sides, but the people involved are going to hell, and as i said, its very sad but true that both of our religions, sikhism and islam, are both being tarnished by people who are just sikh or muslim by name, but their actions are wholly atheist, and the problem is wetern media, american brainwashing and capitalism and materialism, its all about cars music clubbing , bhangra gigs, dance, drink, and that does not agree with the heart, but is very appealing to the mind cause this is the test we are on, best of luck to all of you. As a muslim i would recommend you to read a copy, for there is no compulsion in religion, and the media portrays islam in a very negative light, but if you dare to read a copy you will find the answers to everything. I admit maybe you wont coz its hard to interpret, but read books by "Harun Yahya" and be converted to the truth once and for all. Just go to HarunYahya.com and see the truth, very interesting website that encourages you to look in awe at God's creations and ponder existence, trust me, even as a sikh, you can appreciate this site, as i said when i started, i have lived with sikhs, and so i know what i chat about, and i am not a racist, i am talking frankly with people who i belive the Guru Nanak saved from the doomed fate of the Hindus, i reckon being sikh is highly greater than being a hindu. I asked my mother about Guru Nanak, and all she said was "he was a great man", that said a lot more to me than just 5 words. We as muslims try and mimick the exact lifestyle of the prohet Muhammad (pbuh) because we believe he was the perfect model for man. As a sikh, you should follow the example of the original Guru, and mimick his life in its eniterty to acheive true model for your life, its a good aim to take,

Allah Hafiz (God is the keeper)

Imran (alias)

Hello

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I agree totally that hindus are lost souls.

and who gave u the right to decide that?

Idol worship, Kama Sutra, the whole works is a mess.

not all hindus run after these

i think The Guru, already dissatisfiued with idol worship and ludacriss ideology of the hindus, saw this formation as a saviour for his people, a chance to save the people from the doomed hinduism, and so he incorporated ideas from other religions.

just like u guys copied circumcision from the jews eh? remember Gurujee came with a new faith as was instructed by the Almighty. This theory of incorporation is another tactic to try and suck Sikhs into other faiths.

But think of the maths, even with sikhism growing, there were still millions of hindus everywhere around sikhs, and all sikhs had and still do, have hindu cousins and family members, and so naturally mix-hindu-sikh marriages have occured, and thats how much of hindu culture has very quickly infiltrated your religion, and it is a very big cause for concern for you.

yes ur right...its our problem and we'll deal with it :)

NOW, lets go back what 3, 4, 5 thousand years???

When you go back this far in time, you can see that hindus have had the longets time to <admin-profanity filter activated> it up, that is why they believe in monkeys and elephants and things with multiple arms, 6 legs and so on. i once asked ahindu what he knew about his religion, and he told me he had seen the whole movie Maharat or something like that he probably knew as much as his mother. Sums the up really.

do not try to instigate us againt hindus. thank u.

I admit maybe you wont coz its hard to interpret, but read books by "Harun Yahya" and be converted to the truth once and for all.

we already knew why ur here. why did u say it out so late :doh:

i reckon being sikh is highly greater than being a hindu.

yes of course...there is a saying in hindi/urdu : "maarne waale se bachaane wala barra hota hai", meaning that the savior is always greather than the murderer. so lets use ur logic. Sikhs saved Hindus from Muslims. Therefore Sikhs are greater than Hindus as well as Muslims, so probably Hindus come between Sikhs and Muslims in the hierarchy level.

No one can decide who is greater than who. Guru Nanak Dev Jee was asked in Mecca, who is greater, Hindu or Muslim. He said without good deeds, both are doomed. So ur judgement here is AGAINST what Guruji said.

the Guru referred to the Quran, so dont be scared to read it, Inshallah you will find the way.

We are attached to Dhann Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee and have found it already. Thanks though :doh:

Allah Hafiz (God is the keeper)

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh (the Khalsa belongs to God, victory belongs to God)