Question About The Rehat Maryada?

Guest Guest

Follow Akaal Takht maryada. It was created by Gurmukhs, scholars and other great Sikhs. It is the hard owrk of more than a decade at least if not longer.

113700[/snapback]

i agree :)

Follow Akaal Takht maryada. It was created by Gurmukhs, scholars and other great Sikhs. It is the hard owrk of more than a decade at least if not longer.

113700[/snapback]

I agree as well :T:

How do you know morning nitneim was 5 banis? List me one rehatnama which says 5 banis. All rehatnamas mostly mention Japuji Sahib and Jaap Sahib. Bhai Nand Lal Singh also mentions Japuji Sahib and Jaap Sahib. The 5 bania is used as an excuse to bash the Akaal Takht maryada. Nothing else. Hukamnamas and Adaish Pdf file was available here and is still available on www.sgpc.net

Show me where an adaish was given that said taksal maryada is also Panthic maryada. Recently bibi (Jagir Kaur) was saying that all deras should follow Akaal Takht maryada and said steps will be taken to make this a reality. I know this won't happen yet.

Rehatnama Bhai Desa Singh:

Partah Uth Isnaan Kur, Parhe Japu Jaapu Doe, Sodar Kee Chonki Karay, Aaalas Kray Naa Koe|| Pehar Raate Beet Hai Jubhee|| Sohilaa Paath Kray So Tabhee||

Sakhi Rahit Kee (Bhai Nand Lal)

Sikh should rise up during late night before sun rise rise. After getting up, Sikh should recite Jap and Jaap.

Rehatnama Bhai Prehlaad Singh

Binna Jap Jaap Jpai, Jo Sayvhay Paarsaade So Bistaa Kaa Kiram Huaye, Janam Gvaanai Baad||

So Akaal Takht maryada is the one to be followed. If you are not following Akaal Takht maryada. It is not good.

If anyone chooses to read more bani, there is no stoppage. Read as much bani as you want. Not only read, but learn and apply.

LOL

BIBI JAGIR KAUR

HAAHAHAHA

even when u open the taksal maryada it says this is certified by akal takht

phone, email them, ask

and all jathai in the panth, as per wat panj pyarai have been passing down, say d at LEAST 5 banees

it was sgpc that changed that

thas y a lot of singhs like bhai randheer singh je and sant gurbachan singh je lft the meetings and didnt sign it, this is not a panthic maryada, if it was the panth wud have decided

the leaders of the jathai left , and did not sign, because of changed that were stupid

bhla chuka maf