Story Thread!

Heera Singh

kandola sent a jatha of women to dance (someone can do the lyrics to the dance here) in which both contenters decided to go "DUSHM DUSHM" style instead.

japman singh hit with the first "DUSHM" and sent heera singh flying into the cargo of barrels which came out of nowhere.

out of fury Heera singh came back flying................

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothng at all other than a "AIIII OIII OHHH MARGYAAA OIIIII SALLLIU" after a mysterious person shot sir willy and sardar kumi.

the sangat cried as theire beloved sir willy died, everyone forgot about kumi who kept saying "nah man nah i cant belive u 4got me n dat yoooooo"

the sangat cried but along came mehtab singh who cheered everyone up by saying............................

and it turns out the gun was a toy with a toy bullit. Then everyone is happy that no one died, and they all keep doing bhangra until__________ thinks theyve had a heart attack and ses"oh no all those years of yummy mathyahi are catching up with me, remember me as a _________ before they fall on the floor. __________ screams out nooooooooooooo!