Has anyone here heard of Gurumaa???

Pheena

Whoever she is.. BUT she is not a sikh.. not even 0.1%... rolleyes.gif By the name of her domain, one can figure out that she is not sikh > GuruMaa < In other word.. "Mother Of Guru" :umm:

veerji, she doesn't consider herself a sikh. Her name Gurumaa is that she is a guru in form of a Mother the name which was give to her by her diciples out of the love, that she shows the love, as a mother to her child, as she lovers her diciples.

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh jio

oh i heard her kathaa once, when i was in india like 2 yrz ago. it used to comeon Ztv i think..evenymoring, and my mami ji used to listen to her! i was always busy never sat and listen to her ...but i know she wore bhagway(orange) clothz!

ma mami ji had her audio tapes as well....anyhow...but its wikid, that my mami ji listen to her hana, but she never sat in gurudwar more then 5 mins!

i was so surprised by that. in punjab no one goes to gurdwara.... those who do, either they jus do mathaa take, and right away come home thats all! :umm: :T: or they old bajuuragz.

i sat at gurdwara one day, hana,the Granthi bhai ji was doing rah ras, it was sooo peaceful, then he start to do kathaa. it was really beautiful. no one was in the gurdwara, but people were coming, matha takin and going home. i wanted to listen to whole kathaa, but then my cousin came and todl me to come home..i told her i be there after bhai sahib is done...but anyhow.

when i got home, ma mami ji sorta was mad at me, not really mad but she said.."dont stay at gurdwara for too long, here people dont like it. peopel start to think bad when gals alone on gurdwara..." i was like ohmy.gif

what daa.

she told me few storiez, and i was like man...what a great sikh thinking these peopel got! rolleyes.gif ...its jus really sad up there. this was in Ludihana.

and in Pinds its the same way.

how are they eva gona gain anything, if they never gona go to gurdwara, listent to Guru sahib ji white siitting in his lap(gurdwara)

anyhow...i think people call her Gurupreetiii...

but what is she though? i have no clue, like what she tryin to prech and stuff :umm: ..let me know

bhul chuk muaff

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru jiki fatehh

Pheena ji thanks for your information. But next time just remember this Forum is called "sikhsangat". That doesn't mean other religions are not welcome here. But its just that we haven't even studied or followed wat gurbani says. Why don't we concentrate on that first and become a guru's sikh astleast before listening to other people's messages from other religions.