Not Having Boyfriends/girlfriends?

Guest Guest

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest _proud_to_be_singhni_

'l share experience wit u to mayb get ya thiniking why guru ji ismore important than guys. before taking amrit shak i reckonalli everdid was chat to mates bout boys, makeup, hairstyles and above all Shopping, shopping shoppingfor thingsi don even need. wacko.gif

through high school i was a shy girl and had boy mates but not ne bfs. i like dit that way wasn interested in boys, at college same thing had many boy mates, talked about class work and stuff, thas it.

however when i strated uni i really thought hey there is sumthin wrong witme i need to gain confidece and chat boys up or allow them to chat meup and not 'run away from them'(not good no.gif )

This started my downfall, i lost interest in studies, got into fashion and thought bout the opposites all daylong, was into bollywood, yuk! big time too. :wub:

i had a bf (2 yrs ago) we went out for 6months. In those months i went totally away from sikhi and forgot i even was a sikh!! How much i had lost by now! no.gif

I argued wit parents, lied where i wasgoing, thought my life was the best, i was jus a good girl inside tryin to become lie society at the cost of evrything and my ownidentity as asikh.

before we even became ne more closer i ended it. reasoning behind it something inside me was telling me to wakeup and not lose all that precious to me, my honour, my sikh, my career, my studies, my life!

So you think bfs and gfs are important, sister read again if you want to lose all you hold dear to you. Be mates wit boysbu not ne further, the right guys gona come along trus me andhe'll b your lifepartner,the one who BINDS you wit sikhi not BREAK you from sikhi!!

WJKKHALSA,WJKFATEH!! :TH:

So you think bfs and gfs are important, sister read again if you want to lose all you hold dear to you. Be mates wit boysbu not ne further, the right guys gona come along trus me andhe'll b your lifepartner,the one who BINDS you wit sikhi not BREAK you from sikhi!!

WJKKHALSA,WJKFATEH!! :TH:

114284[/snapback]

PERFECT!!!!!!!! You couldn't have said it any better. I have ALOT of respect for you bhainjee...not only are you courageous enough to draw the line at the right time, you're daring enough to share your story with all of us youths here. I respect you so much for that. Good on you bhainjee and may gurujee keep you in chardeekala always. :wub: :wub: :wub: :TH: :TH: pray.gif

Guest _proud_to_be_singhni_

blush.gif aww..u guys r too kind, needed the ego boost whilst im off sick from work today (hehehe :wub: )

vjkkhalsavjkfateh,

ps.ne of u guys live around southall area in london, would enjoy talkin with the local sangat too!

(no offence outer area sangat jee, heehee :TH: )

very interesting above penji,

I would also like to add that if you got a bf/gf how sure are you you gonna get married, anything can happen so are you following the rule of considering the other gender as bro or sis? when you have already had relationships before?

and i think its nothing more than pleasure....

my 2 cents

When i myself first wore a dhumala , some members of the sangat approached me n ridiculed me...they said tht i look stupid n asked me whether i wanna become a giani in future...I juzt smiled n walked away...Then in school too, i was often made fun of....But only one thought made me never stop or refrain from wht i was doing....tht is the love for Guruji...

well i for one think the same too never let anyone degrade you or grade you of who you are and why your're not following their ways...Guruji made us unique...and when i frst went to school with my dumalla people were amazed that i am so devoted to sikhi and i told guru ji to bless me for me becoming a part of his KHALSA and this also gave me a personality...so keep up the good work.

Stay in Chardi Kala

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh