....i Feel Like Crying.

Guest Guest

next step should be that you politely ask family members to sit and talk about issues that hurts you.

111205[/snapback]

Let me tell you beforehand. Only if you have a broad-minded & very large hearted family and family members will they sit down to listen to you. Else no one usually listens to any one when you are down and out. They do ofcourse listen to you a lot when you are up and above and successful.

That is life.

• 13 years later...

Hi

I know this is from ages ago, but I went through similar bullying by my entire family for years. 

For a while I handled it and made great friends at school and some of uni, so my family knew other people had my back. 

As soon as I became more antisocial, they went crazy and literally bullied and isolated me to the extent where each day was like waking up in a nightmare. My cousins saw I was being bullied and most joined in, then friends began to disrespect me sensing I was vulnerable. 

And I learned that humans, some of. whom I had previously adored and been so incredibly nice to, can actually become demons. 

It ended in me being physically harmed and then basically out on my own. Now the entire family doesn't care about me, call me or anything. Total bunch of weirdos. Cousins don't care either. 

But I realised God's trying to make me stronger and be able to be independant and a better person. 

To anyone going through anything similar, I would encourage you not to lose heart, and to believe in and trust in yourself because we are strong and amazing and capable of more than we can imagine.

As they say, the most fruitful tree is hit with the most stones  and the strongest sword is forged in the hottest fire. 

22 hours ago, Redoptics said:

I had certain family members saying ' na moo na sir' basically im ugly and stupid lol

Only insecure people will put someone else down. Their negative words are projections of their own insecurities and reflect what they think about themselves.