....i Feel Like Crying.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

wjkk wjkf

Hey everyone. I want this to be annoynmous, but i want to get advice. Lately, i have been feeling as if, im lonely. Or that i have nobody. I know i have guru ji, and that he is always there for me. But, i feel invisible in my house. Everytime i do or say something its nothing to my family members. They say stuff, to me which may seem to them doesnt effect me but deep down it does. Should ur family members call u ugly and stupid. I dont think thats right. I cant talk bak to my parents, its not respectful so, i jus listen and then run up to my room, or call my bhenjis'/ veerji's to have somebody to talk to. Its getting really hard and lately all i do is cry.

wjkk wjkf

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!!

I think that maybe u should talk to your parents and other family memebers... just sit down with them.. and explain that what they say to u really hurts inside. Ya of course talking to tohers about it may help u feel better.. but in the end what can they do about it.. ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING. you have to talk to ur family about it, and explain that it really does hurt and ask them to stop.

Another thing... i dont like crying... i honestly think that its a waste of time... I kno that what they say to u hurts but u gotta learn to be tough, i mean u dont have to be rude to them but u should just let it go in one ear and out the other kind of thing. But i mean... they are ur family soo im sure that if u just talk to them they will understand and stop saying these things to u.

Bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!!

Guest Guest
wjkk wjkf

Hey everyone. I want this to be annoynmous, but i want to get advice. Lately, i have been feeling as if, im lonely. Or that i have nobody. I know i have guru ji, and that he is always there for me. But, i feel invisible in my house. Everytime i do or say something its nothing to my family members. They say stuff, to me which may seem to them doesnt effect me but deep down it does. Should ur family members call u ugly and stupid. I dont think thats right.  I cant talk bak to my parents, its not respectful so, i jus listen and then run up to my room, or call my bhenjis'/ veerji's to have somebody to talk to. Its getting really hard and lately all i do is cry.

wjkk wjkf

111148[/snapback]

I feel the same. The past few days have been the hardest. Me and my best friend for almost 3 yrs had a massive fight and its totally beyond repair. We were all family friends too. The way it ended was so bad. I feel although i have many many more friends... i made him the closest and one of the bestest. It hurts so much. And it hurts when u know ure in the right but due to circumstance and pride, the other person wont ever admit it.

And at home.. i feel the same as u. Nowhere to go. Nothing to do. Just to sit... n think about problems in my life. And nothing in the future seems rosy... nothing at all. Nothing in the world seems right. If i had my choice... id much rather not be here... nor exist. And i find myself praying everynight that when i go to sleep... it can be forever.

"I find it kinda funny... i find it kinda sad. That the dreams in which im dying.. are the best ive ever had..."

Guest Guest

yah my dads called me a loser recently, because im too much into sikhi...said being obssesed with something is a "sign of weakkness"

try ur best to reason with them, try ur best to make them realize their mistakes, try ur best to mend ur relationship...if they dont change then keep ur distance...thats what i do now...anyways its all Guru jee's hukam

good luck gursikh jeeo

jnin ipqw lok suq binqw koie n iks kI DirAw ] (10-11, gUjrI, mÚ 5)

janan pitaa lok sut banitaa ko-ay na kis kee Dhari-aa.

Mothers, fathers, friends, children and spouses-no one is the support of anyone else.

isir isir irjku sMbwhy Twkuru kwhy mn Bau kirAw ]2] (10-12, gUjrI, mÚ 5)

sir sir rijak sambaahay thaakur kaahay man bha-o kari-aa. ||2||

For each and every person, our Lord and Master provides sustenance. Why are you so afraid, O mind? ||2||

aUfy aUif AwvY sY kosw iqsu pwCY bcry CirAw ] (10-12, gUjrI, mÚ 5)

ooday ood aavai sai kosaa tis paachhai bachray chhari-aa.

The flamingoes fly hundreds of miles, leaving their young ones behind.

iqn kvxu KlwvY kvxu cugwvY mn mih ismrnu kirAw ]3] (10-13, gUjrI, mÚ 5)

tin kavan khalaavai kavan chugaavai man meh simran kari-aa. ||3||

Who feeds them, and who teaches them to feed themselves? Have you ever thought of this in your mind? ||3||

qU Twkuru qum pih Ardwis ] (268-1, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

too thaakur tum peh ardaas.

You are our Lord and Master; to You, I offer this prayer.

jIau ipMfu sBu qyrI rwis ] (268-2, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

jee-o pind sabh tayree raas.

This body and soul are all Your property.

qum mwq ipqw hm bwirk qyry ] (268-2, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

tum maat pitaa ham baarik tayray.

You are our mother and father; we are Your children.

qumrI ik®pw mih sUK Gnyry ] (268-2, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

tumree kirpaa meh sookh ghanayray.

In Your Grace, there are so many joys!

koie n jwnY qumrw AMqu ] (268-3, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

ko-ay na jaanai tumraa ant.

No one knows Your limits.

aUcy qy aUcw BgvMq ] (268-3, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

oochay tay oochaa bhagvant.

O Highest of the High, Most Generous God,

sgl smgRI qumrY sUiqR DwrI ] (268-3, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

sagal samagree tumrai sutir Dhaaree.

the whole creation is strung on Your thread.

qum qy hoie su AwigAwkwrI ] (268-3, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

tum tay ho-ay so aagi-aakaaree.

That which has come from You is under Your Command.

qumrI giq imiq qum hI jwnI ] (268-4, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

tumree gat mit tum hee jaanee.

You alone know Your state and extent.

nwnk dws sdw kurbwnI ]8]4] (268-4, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

naanak daas sadaa kurbaanee. ||8||4||

Nanak, Your slave, is forever a sacrifice. ||8||4||

This is sung during Ardas, so live by it, learn it and be at peace in your mind.

Baani is your support.

Fateh.

wjkk wjkf

Hey everyone. I want this to be annoynmous, but i want to get advice. Lately, i have been feeling as if, im lonely. Or that i have nobody. I know i have guru ji, and that he is always there for me. But, i feel invisible in my house. Everytime i do or say something its nothing to my family members. They say stuff, to me which may seem to them doesnt effect me but deep down it does. Should ur family members call u ugly and stupid. I dont think thats right.  I cant talk bak to my parents, its not respectful so, i jus listen and then run up to my room, or call my bhenjis'/ veerji's to have somebody to talk to. Its getting really hard and lately all i do is cry.

wjkk wjkf

111148[/snapback]

Obviously God is testing you and he is checking your mettle. Just keep doing your karam. Eat good food, stock up one some good fruit juices, look after yourself and take good care of yourself, so if nothing works atleast keep yourself in good maintenance, but do not isolate yourself from the humanity, don't stop thinking about the poor & needy. Your family members might have poor opinion about you, but the waheguru knows exactly what's going on. Basically he is preparing you for the future.

So as they say, stay in Chardi kala.

Guest u know who i am

sometimes its good to cry and let it all out......

sit down and talk to your family.... tell them how you feel. to still have respect or them and not answer back... I have madd respect 4 u :)

and y do u feel lonely :doh: guroo meri sang sadha ha nalai.... guroo jee is alwatys with u. we come here alone and will leave alone.... try not to worrry its hard... live the present, forget the past u cant change it, dont plan the future as it dont go how u want... live the present..

nuff of my crapy advice wacko.gif always in my ardass take care pray.gif

Guest it happens

next step should be that you politely ask family members to sit and talk about issues that hurts you. If you can't find the courage to do that then the best deal is to explain it seriously with your mom or any family member who is on your side or respect you more than others. Don't keep it hidden inside you as it will depress your life. I have brother and when we were kids, we used to tease him because he was fat and later we found out that he really didn't like it and hated it by his guts. We stopped calling him names even in jokes. Respecting others will earn respect back :)