Jaikaraa

Jkaur

anyone heard the akj jakara?

JO GAJ KAI BALAVAAAIIII SOOOOOO NIIIIIHAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

the point is its the same message, it can be changed..

also i beleive historically it was correctly JO bole.. because it makes more sense than just bole so nihaal.. jo bole so nihaal seems more gramatically correct.

the AKJ jaikaara? is it copyright? no one else can use it?

c'mon MKhalsa...be more consistent.you get so mad when people mention stuff with jatheybandees.... so don't do it yourself.. let's be consistent here.

Guest balwinderkaur

"Fateh Darshan as a Jaikaara": This moorakh's views..based on what i read in books.

During Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Jee's time.when he headed the sikh army, he changed the slogan from "BOLE SO NIHAAL SAT SRI AKAAL" to "FATEH DARSHAN". This move created a division within the army ranks and ardaas was done to seek Gurujee's opinion on the matter. Two papers with both slogans were written and placed in water. After ardaas,the soldiers noticed that one paper was afloat whilst the other sank. "BOLE SO NIHAAL" stayed afloat whilst "FATEH DARSHAN" sank. Hence, it was taken from there that jaikaara and our slogan should remain as BOLE SO NIHAAL SAT SRI AKAAL. Variations in the jaikaara have since evolved over time amongst nihangs and various jathaybandees. In my viewpoint however, so long as the root essence of our jaikaara i.e. BOLE SO NIHAAL SAT SRI AKAAL isn't changed, I guess it doesn't matter so much as to which jaikaara used is the right one. Would love to hear more of sangat's views on this matter. It's a very interesting topic. :umm:

anyone heard the akj jakara?

JO GAJ KAI BALAVAAAIIII SOOOOOO NIIIIIHAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

the point is its the same message, it can be changed..

also i beleive historically it was correctly JO bole.. because it makes more sense than just bole so nihaal.. jo bole so nihaal seems more gramatically correct.

historically and gramatically the correct Jaikara shout is "Bole So Nehal", and not JO bole so nehal.

Jaikare were used in battles to fill josh in the fauj and they also worked to make the enemy wet his pants! (or pajame) lol. Nihungs Singhs have many different jaikaare. Some of them can even last more than 10 minutes when they are feeling it wubb.gif . They sometimes also includes messages from Sri Dasam Granth and Sri Sarbloh Granth Ji in their Jaikaare.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

There is one main jakarra ( bole sonehal sat sri akal) that has to been done after ardas, and and stuff like that. this also can be used antwhere else, like wars and stuff. The one that sarbloh soujla has is a jaakara that is used in the wars. Its sort of like a war jaakara. I personaaly like the jaakara

AKAL! AKAL! DAMDAMI TAKSAL! GURBAR AKAL! KHALISTAN ZINDABAD! BOLE SONEHAL SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Waheguru je ka khalsa, Waheguru je ke fateh!

i think fateh darshan was started by bhai banda bahadur, but since Guru Gobind Singh had already given Sikhs the jakara of BOLAY SO NIHAAL SATSRIAKAAL, i think mata sundari told him not to change it...plzz elaborate saadh sangat jee

VAAHEGUROOJEEKAAKHAALSAA VAAHEGUROJEEKEEFATHEH !!!!!!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

According to Prof. Ganda singh's book on Banda Singh Bahadur, "FATHEH DARSHAN" was their greeting, their "Fatheh." The followers of Banda Singh became anti-gurmat minded, and they started to say FATHEH DARSHAN instead of VAAHEGUROOJEEKAAKHAALSAAVAAHEGUROOJEEKEEFATHEH !!! The Singh Sahibs at Harimandir Sahib had them write both Fathehs on seperate equal size peices of paper and throw them into the sarovar - whichever stayed on top would be the PANTH'S FATHEH. Of course,

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

remained.

Their manmat was defeated and they stopped this practice.

JAI - KAARAA means victory call. A victory call could be

DEG TEGH FATHEH !

or

PANTH KEE JEET !

or

RAJ KAREGA KHAALSAA !

or

JHOOLTHAY

NISHAAN RAHAY PANTH MAHARAAJ KAY !

or

GUR BAR AKAAL !

or

many many many others.

However, the main Jaikara that the entire panth knows, loves and uses at the end of all the programs is "THOSE WHO SPEAK NOW SHALL BE BLESSED AND EXHALTED, TRUE IS THE TIMELESS CREATOR!"

BOLE SO NIHAAL SAT SRI AKAAL

So... the "jaikara bulavay" jaikara is also a type of jaikara but it's not the main one used by everybody for everything

don't know if there is anything else to say - if i made any mistakes please forgive me

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!