Jaikaraa

Jkaur

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

What is our jaikaraa is it Bole So Nihal.. Sat Sri Akaal!!!! or is it the one Virji Sarbloh uses as his signature ... Jaikaaraa Gajaavey Fateh Paavai, Guru Kalgeedhar Jee Nu Bhaavai Nihaal Ho Jaavai!!! Sat Sree Akaaaaaaal!!!!!! I have heard this jaikaraa few times and i was ohmy.gif as all this while i thought our jaikaraa was Bole So Nihal .. Sat Sri Akaal...

So please can anyone enlighten this moorakh...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Well I am pretty sure where i heard this they were no nihungs there? Anyway now there are 3 of it.

1. Bole so nihal .. sat sri akaal

2. Jo bole so nihal.. sat sri akaal

3. Jaikaaraa Gajaavey Fateh Paavai, Guru Kalgeedhar Jee Nu Bhaavai Nihaal Ho Jaavai!!! Sat Sree Akaaaaaaal!!!!!!

Which one of this is the right jaikaraa?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

yes sister, the one thats on my signature is a nhang jaikara, so it is not that one...as for bole sohnihal, it dusnt matter whether u add jo on the front or just leave it bole sohnihal, jo bole jsut mean, hu ever speaks the truth jo = whoever.....bole = speaks sohnihal = truth??

so i dnt think tht matters

GABROO KHALISTAN DAH Posted on Sep 23 2003, 01:22 PM

wha about

DEG TEG.........FATEH

OR FATEH DARSHAAN

i think fateh darshan was started by bhai banda bahadur, but since Guru Gobind Singh had already given Sikhs the jakara of BOLAY SO NIHAAL SATSRIAKAAL, i think mata sundari told him not to change it...plzz elaborate saadh sangat jee

anyone heard the akj jakara?

JO GAJ KAI BALAVAAAIIII SOOOOOO NIIIIIHAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

the point is its the same message, it can be changed..

also i beleive historically it was correctly JO bole.. because it makes more sense than just bole so nihaal.. jo bole so nihaal seems more gramatically correct.

Despite all the long Jaikaras, my favourite is still the traditional “Bole Soooo nihaaal. Sat Sri Akaaaal!” This is the Jaikaras that Sikh soldiers have always roared. The other Jaikaras are all right, but they just don’t have the roar that the “Bole So nihal” one has. You can just imagine the fear Muslim soldiers would get when hearing a Singh roaring “Bole Soooo nihaaa! Sat Sri Akaaaal!”.

The other Jaikaras are just not Jungee Jaikaras. They are either too long, or they don’t posses the roar which is needed in them.

Just my opinion as to what works for me may or may not work for others....

Vir Singh Posted on Sep 23 2003, 02:38 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite all the long Jaikaras, my favourite is still the traditional “Bole Soooo nihaaal. Sat Sri Akaaaal!” This is the Jaikaras that Sikh soldiers have always roared. The other Jaikaras are all right, but they just don’t have the roar that the “Bole So nihal” one has. You can just imagine the fear Muslim soldiers would get when hearing a Singh roaring “Bole Soooo nihaaa! Sat Sri Akaaaal!”.

The other Jaikaras are just not Jungee Jaikaras. They are either too long, or they don’t posses the roar which is needed in them.

soooooooooo truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

JO BOLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SOOOOOOO NIHAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL

S A T S R I A K A A L !!!!!!

Yup.. Boley soo nihal jarkara used in every major war.. (World wars)