What's your SHASTER?

Akaali

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Okay, Singho/Singhnio post a picture of your shasters, either ones you carry, or ones that you would like to carry :umm:

I gots a hunting knife for now, blade is pretty effective, with a full tang, came with a black leather case, along with the 3-footy Sri Sahib, check the pics... :nihungsmile:

www.247experthost.com/~sikhionl/photos/hunt2.gif

www.247experthost.com/~sikhionl/photos/srisahb.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

The Shastars I have are:

-Chakras and not the modern ones with all the shiny stuff on it, but the puraatan ones, the real Sarbloh ones.

-Have a couple of 3 ft long Sarboh Kirpans.

The Shastars I still desire to posses are:

-A couple of Indian daggars. The puraatan ones.

-Bagh Nakh, or tiger claw.

-as Khalsa Soulja says, even a couple of those spiked Sarbloh Karas.

-A Punjabi Gandasa, or Battle axe. Always wanted one of those…

-and when I become a Bujurg, I hope to start carrying one of those cane swords. Which is basically a sword which is concealed in a cane.

Gosh, there are so many other Shastars which I would just love to posses.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

lol, shashter arent made properly these days, the sarbloh ones are the best and they have to be flexible so that they can absorb the shock of the hit...most of them arent....anyway...lol...

* i have a tiger claw....not sarboh though...its steel :umm:

* i have a bad sarbloh hunter knife....

*I Also have a spiky Kara thing u guys want, mine is basically a miny chakar to wear on ure wrist as a kara.....

* i would like to carry an AK47 and a MAC10...

*but most of all i would like to have sum propa sarbloh shahster, any ..

man, Vir Singh Ji, ure a maafia!! gangstaaa.......wher u get all those shashter 4rm?

I have tons of shastars but not enough.

I have 5 favorites:

Bat'leth - its about 3ft and its a handmade replica of the bat'leth used by klingnons on one of the star trek shows.. now only is it pretty effective to use in gatka, it looks pretty sweet too (hence the reason its on display)

My 3 ft sarbloh talvaar, i didnt get it from anywhere special, just khalsa school surrey and it was pretty rusted so i have cleaned it a bit, but not all the way (looks kind of puraatan haha) and its just nice to have around, singhs have carried it for pairidaar seva so that makes it special.

2.5ft steel broad sword, I don't think its really a khanda, its perfectly straight and has one sharp edge, a bit like a katana. A gora singh brought it from pakistan and i saw him at gurudwara, and he comes up and says hey do you want this? i was like ok, so then i traded SOGGS's theer for it. SOGGS still doesnt have a nice theer/barcha like mine :umm: (what is it exactly called man? some people call it a theer, some call it barcha, now im just confused)

my theer/barcha which some of you saw soggs holding in a keertan picture on the forum... its got a nice hand carved wooden handle and its SHARPPPPP.... i made a fake leather case for it so it looks nice with some leather draw string that wraps around it. only one downside to this, the way its saudered if u were to stab someone in the sturnum with it, it might snap off. I used to carry this to samagams and keertans but have stopped recently because some singhs started calling

me "theer wala baba" and i dont deserve that much respect as a gursikh like the real theer wala baba (i miss him!)..

a fantasy hunting knife.. this is a 1.5' blade so its like a small double edged sword with sharp razor edges sticking out of the blade on both sides.. and its got cuts here and there to make it look awesome. Also the handle is a lions head, its pretty nice and its very sharp, i could cut little slivers of paper with it or whatever else..

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

by grace of guru granth sahib this moorakh has many many antique shastar if gurujee hukam is ther and my sacnner works :umm: (wich said my singh k da will not) daas will post the pic, daas has many katars are like that i bet no one of the sangat would have seen that make its an antique ,daas had a very good new baag nakha very very effective but gurujee hukam was not there so that was taken by some chadi kalla singhs.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

lol!

no wonder Manjot Singh's browser's history is full of ebay.com visits! lol

and btw, I just have to go to the Mexican Mandee to get that barchaa. lol! and the one I had was Nirmaljot Singhs. hehe

and yeah, it's called barchaa not a teer.

and yes, I do agree, Manjot Singh's always loaded with shastars. He's the one to jack if you guys need anything. lol.