Simran..

naam_jap

Guest My soul has no name

I became lucid in a dream. I was floating in an ocean in the middle of the night. My body was not a physical body. it was more like a blob of being. I was controlling my direction on the water by my thoughts... and then i felt myself loosing control - Guru Ji was taking over my destination... Guru Ji was beginning to steer me. I felt i was floating in the space between the water and the sky, and my vision changed as the water and the sky were becoming one. If i would have let go completely, water and sky would have become one and i would have been floating in infinity without direction. But fear of loosing my physical took over my consciousness and I returned to normal...

i wish i didnt have this fear of letting go... next time i should have 100% faith, and let go...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I became lucid in a dream. I was floating in an ocean in the middle of the night. My body was not a physical body. it was more like a blob of being. I was controlling my direction on the water by my thoughts... and then i felt myself loosing control - Guru Ji was taking over my destination... Guru Ji was beginning to steer me. I felt i was floating in the space between the water and the sky, and my vision changed as the water and the sky were becoming one. If i would have let go completely, water and sky would have become one and i would have been floating in infinity without direction. But fear of loosing my physical took over my consciousness and I returned to normal...

i wish i didnt have this fear of letting go... next time i should have 100% faith, and let go...

110943[/snapback]

This sound like more like an Astral projection mixed with a lucid dream. Regardless must have been an amazing experience :)

Waheguru....

Guest jSt me

wow some of these experiences are amazzzzzzzzzing :) :doh:

mmmmmmm with me it's i cry allllll the time but then i always feel so happy too, like i'm smiling from the inside like when im reciting jap ji sahib for example and i come to "nanak te mukh oojleh keti shuti naal" and i just like smileeeeeeee sooooo much i can't stop but then i will be crying at same time grin.gif someone told me it's like your soul is re-connecting or something i can't remember

one day though i was driving my friend home and we drove past Gurdwara and i really wanted to go in but she is radha swami so i knew she wouldnt go in so i drove her home and then i was contemplating the thought of carrying on home or driving back to the Gurdwara; and i thought to myself forget it; i will just go home and i will do rahiraas sahib with my parents but i sooooooo knew i wouldn't like i wold find an excuse to not sit there and recite ( <_< @me) so then i thought naw forget it me will go Gurdwara so i turned the car around and was driving towards Gurdwara; and i started to recite rahiraas sahib, so i got to the Gurdwara and i was stil reciting it, got out of car - still reciting, walked up to the door - still reciting, i opened the door and i stopped reciting and as i walked in i heard the granthi on the mic recite rahiraas from where i had just stopped, and i was like wowwww that's a 'sign' lol rolleyes.gifblush.gif

Guest Guest

daas is a huge papee, but sometimes guur je decided to do kirpa on even dirt like me

one time daas was doing simran, and it was somehting diffferent in what was happening

he didnt kno y it was different, he didnt do anything differeny

it was simran at amrit vela, normal

but this time daas felt immersed in simran very deeply

daas did not want to come out of that smadhee

it was as if time tiself had just come to a stop, and it was just peace all around

just shaanti

it was anand

daas had not fell anand like that ever

that was the first time

it was like everyimte u say vaheguru it was so sweet

its like u wanted more and more, u wanted say vaheguru more as u said it

there were no other thoughts

just complete shaant in self

it was allinside

it was as if the outside did not exist

and only the inside existed

and then u could really see y guru je says everythin is inu, and u can feel that vaheguru je is in u, and y guru je tells u to search on the inside

another time daas, because of own paap, had becam lazy and stopped doing as much simran an keertan

but one day, i ddint kno wat happend, it wasnt TRULY in my hands, i didnt even kno, daas picked up th vaja without any thought, took a gutka, and took it downstairs into my basement

the first shabad i read brought something back into my life,m that i didnt really reallise was missing

but once daas started doing kirtan, daas knew something was missing, and i hadnt had a clue

it was anand to them max

all there was kirtan all around, and it went all night, and again it was like time had stopped

and when daas uttered guru jes banee, it was as if the banee lifted my athma each time

and then when the simran n baja started, evenmore than before, complete absorbtion into simran

it was like there was nothing else than simran all around

only naam

it was beautiful shantee

simran does have extreme power, as well as banee

we just need to do ardaas for kirpa, the anand cannot be put into words

no one can, no matter how smart they are, no matter how uch time they have

it cant be put into words, the greatness of simran and banee

bhula chuka maf

Guest lkjhlkjh

Another great experience that happenned, was after doing amrit vela, in the wee hours of the morning, almost a year ago. After meditation, and naam simran, I lays down straight and focused on being bodiless. After a while, i fell asleep.

The "dreams" i had, were a series of very tangible, lucid, experiences. I was aware of each experience, even while the others occured. My consciousness became outside of the experiences and became an Observer. Then i gained control over what "dreams/realities" i could go to (virtually limitless, like incarnations frozen in time), just by thinking about them. Time became irrelevant, i sometimes replayed incidents that i thought were interesting. It then came to me that i was free of reality, of the illusion, i was walking inside of it, unaffected by it, and could come and go as i wanted... the life i have now became like an instant of whatever, and i knew i was ready to do simran in this state of mind, would bring me without barrier to God. So i went to visit a loved one to share this mesg and tell them not to worry, that i am going...

But this person begged and pleaded for me to stay. The person could not understand the bliss of being free to leave... attached to me, this person pleaded me to stay... i felt that i needed to bring understanding to the people... and not just leave...

When i woke up, i was back in my bed and location i always knew in this lifetime... but my perception since then has changed. I now know that the veil of maya is as thin as being invisible, and yet... the only thing stopping us from exceeding its barriers are our Faith in limitlessness - our faith and REMEMBERANCE of God!! the limitless!

Guest Anonomous Sikh

WaheGuru Ji ka Khalsa WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh.

i just want to share my experience that i had felt with WaheGuru but i couldnt tell anyone because of the situation i hope youll understand when youve read it.

Please just read all of this and not just half of it because of this my life has changed.

It was when i was 13 i had some problems which i couldnt really tell anyone because of of the situation i was in and also because of the circumstances.

One day while i was in school i got told to convert to Islam by someone older than me and all he was saying thats its the true holy book which hasnt been touched in the Kaaba ect and he also talking about one true God which is Allah i think.

This made me sort of doubt sikhi... as all i thought was we believed in 10 Gods (As i never knew Guru Nanak-Guru Gobind Singh Ji was prophets) and i thought we also believed in the hindu Gods too, as all the ppl in my house talked about There is only one God and hes got different roops (ie Allah, Ram ect.) but i think i took it literally as in with the hindu Gods.

And i think started reseraching about sikhi as well and if i can remember rightly that when i went on these sites (they were probably hindu missionary ones) and it said that GuruGobind Singh ji was a avatar of certain Gods ect which made me doubt sikhi further as i didnt make sense to me to have loads of Gods and i thought at the time that Islam was true as only one God, Allah made sense.

At one time in my life i tried to believe in sikhi but my mind kept on saying that only Islam is true. And one day i decided only Islam is true and i defnetly decided to leave Sikhi n trust me i made my mind fully determined to convert to Islam. N i was mentally converted and i even thought that Sikhi is defnetly not true- as other sites i had read (muslim ones i think) stated that Sikhi is manmade and Guru Nanak was a muslim.

So i secretly started studying Islam (as i was determined to convert as soon as possible as i thought it will take ages to become a true muslim).

Then slowly by slowly i tried not to eat pork and bacon trying not to let my mum and parents realise that i wasnt eating taht i tried to just say that i didnt like it (although i use to eat it before and like it before). N i even promised that i wouldnt eat especially on a friday.

At the same time as i was determined to convert but inbetween i even stopped believing in God totally as i thought it was scary knowing that my parents and the rest of the world (5 billion ppl) is withought the true faith and i thought who am i wanting to go to the true path when the rest of the world will go to hell?

Some days as i didnt know what to do i kept on crying in my bedroom (trying not to let anyone know) and bathroom becuase i was confused what to do i kept on asking God why is he testing me like this? As i was young and i thought thatg rest of the kids could enjoy themselfs playing without any worry then why me?

(On this day i was still convinced that sikhism wasn't true but i had thought if any thing is true it can only be Islam)

Then one day at night I started crying again (about when i was 15 as i kept on not knowing what to do in between the yrs) and i questioned God again why was he doing this to me and said why didn't you make me and the rest of us, muslims if its the only true faith.

And i asked God to show me the true path. And i questioned God then something happened to me i felt something as if i was in Gods sanctuary or something and i felt very happy but the wierd thing i was still crying ( tears of joy and humbleness). It was the best feeling of my life and i dont think ive ever felt that again since.

All my questions were answered. And then all these things started entering my head, one by one all my doubts went away about sikhi.

Everthing started to make sense and my question was answered and i dont know how to explain this but it was all answered. And things started saying in my head such as:

If Allah wanted us to be muslims he would of made us.(as that will be a fair test)

And all my questions were answered and i swear to you that what i learnt about sikhi on this experience came true as i started to research about sikhi on websites and they said the same thing.

Such as religion is like a boat ect we all are the children of God n God sees us all the same. N that we only have differnt ways to pray and we only have different names for God (like we call mother mam mummy or mama or father papa daddy dad ect). It was amazing. N all my doubts went away about believing in recarnation because i thought only Heaven n Hell made sense but on that day everything chnaged i realised reincarnation makes sense too as for example if lifes a fair test then why do some of us have disadvantages e.g. disabled if lifes a fair test?

N it was truely amazing because another reason why i believed in Islam was because on the media we heard of converts to Islam which made me think there must be something about Islam if you get what i mean. But now i dont doubt sikhi if someone converts to Islam from sikhi because ive had a experience with God and if God willed me to be a muslim i would of been one by now. because when i was asked to convert to Islam (before my experience) i would of converted if my cousin wasnt in school as i didnt want anyone to find out in the house as he would of told -So it must of been Gods will for me to be a Sikh.

And i just can't explain this to you ppl but that day was the most amazing day i couldnt believe it because the day before i was absoloutey sure that Sikhism is defnetly not true. N on that night everything changed i was believing 100% that sikhism is true.

And since then ive learnt alot more about sikhi n i dont even think of doubting sikhi at all. N i think i've learnt the difference between right and wrong such as Guru Nanak been a muslim- The answer to that is simple that if he was a muslim he would of preached Islam also about when ppl say he msut of been a muslim as he went to Mecca welll i the answer to that is that he also went to Haridwar (hindu place of worship). N if he was a muslim when he was asked what is he by muslims in Medina (i think) he told that he wasnt a hindu or muslim.(Therefor how can he be a muslim or hindu or how can his followers be muslim or hindu?) Also lastly if he was a muslim he wouldnt of told us not take rituals such as fasting.

I just hope you all learn from my mistakes for not believing in Sikhi n doubting it.The reason why i wanted to share my experience is so that yous dont make the same mistakes i did and read and listen to what ppl say about sikhi. Found out for youself in the Siri Guru Granth Sahib and trustable websites and trustable Sikhs.

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa vaheguroo ji ki fateh

ji in the above post...im glad you found the right path!!

well my experiences then ...well wehn im in sangat or when i see a sikhi event i get so touched by it ... espically keertan darbars i feel like crying cus im soo happy!!..thats ive had the oppurtunity to go and sit there listening to guru jis shabads with such great sangat.

Also...cus the sangat are so great u can sing along to the shabads go into deep meditation and nobody cares!...cus theyre doing the same lol

well i was doin naam simran / mool mantar simran in my room.. my eyes were closed i had my hands folded... sitting dwn on the floor i concentrated on a dark spot in my head... i started japping naam... as i did more vaheguru simran thei dark spot started to become lighter.. and i felt as if i was going higher and higher into the sky!... i keept going as i japped naam VAHEGUROO VAHEGUROO VAHEGUROO VAHEGUROO

i kept going higher and higher..the light became lighter and lighter and i had a hudge smile on my face... thinking OMG! first time this has ever happend make the most of it now..i was in such deep anand i didnt stop japping naam i continued .. once i had done i felt the importacne of life.. and the mission of life! ... and that weve got to reach god.. i felt as if i was climbing the stairs to god by japping naam

VAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

• 4 years later...