Simran..

naam_jap

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA......

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

do read ......will b bored bt its .............waheguru

few months ago i aws a hindu n now m an amritdhari....wat kirpa waheguru ji.........an year ago i used to go to gurudwara sahib for learning gatka(bt i went for only 3-4 days).......actually i had no interest in it(it was my brother who took me their)......one day an amritdhari boy asked 4 doing friendly kirtan at his place.....so we started going their.........frm their i got to know abt sikhi which waheguru ji made me know;)............some months passed n we started doin mool mantra japs n simran their...............i dont know wat was dat bt my brother decided to convert to a sikh n i also went with him to punjab...................n that was the life changing day for me............baba ji asked me also to become a sikh .................dat day i was to happy i didnt knew wa was happenin bt everything was just,,,,going on.................i didnt care 4 mah parents ,frnds ,school,teachers and said yes....................this changed mah life..........now m n amritdhari

trying to know many things abt sikhi

bt besides all m very very very much happy n thankful to waheguru ji 4 such such kirpa..............wahen i use to think abt mah old days with that small small hairs i just cry with joy ............waheguru ji u r

waheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic