Where to buy Sikhi T-Shirts Online?

akjforever

Actually it's not hard to get ahold of t-shirt with anything on it.. Sant jeee's pix or anything related to sikhi.. I know many ppls bulk order their custom design t-shirts and sell them..

last week i won an ebay bid on one custom made t-shirt.. Today I designed the logo for the t-shirt which is about advertising about this youth forum :umm:

Just get ahold of any site which offers custom print t-shirts or look into the yellow pages for t-shirt printing...

If anyone know any site.. that will be cool..

Guest SikhForLife

well if ur around NJ.. theres a sikh family who own a tshirt printing business.. (i think ur from NC.. email me and u can talk to them.. u mite know them too).. just give em the picture and they will print it

where can u get khalistani t-shirts!!??...i know neither desitees.com or 5knet have them

i emailed the suggestion to desitess and there reply was that they have thought of it...but there company is based in dehli...so thas the main reason they havent yet

any ideas where khalistani tees are available?