Regarding sikh women

Guest Manprit Khaira

How come Guru Ji's creation can become unclean? As sed be4 through a menstruation process life is given. Now if this proces was unclean why wud Guru Ji create it ? Think about it.

For the matter of leakage as sed be4 AGAIN there are pads not likely that when a women menstruates she doesnt wear one. You can get extra protectiv ones for heavier dayz. Toilets are also invented.

bhenjee

im a stupid guy so forgive my mistakes

but u also go to toilet, thas nantural way of cleaning insides

how can thatb e unclean

but it is

and one has to do full body ishanaa, including kesh, after toilet

if u wanna go to tabiya

thing is u dont kno when u exactly gonna start leaking

i already gave examle where a man wusnt do either,t he direhha thing

i think we shud have utmost sucham for guru je, and also perhaps take a hint from sant gurbachan singh je, one of the greatest teachers of gurbanee in our age

bhula chuka maf

If a sikh, christian, or hindu throws an apple into the air, it is only going to come down and not go upwards.

Similarly there are certain principles which are common to all people irrespective of religion and it is a long-held 'perception' in mankind that God does not really fulfill your prayers if you are unclean. People are free to debate this to eternity as per their convictions, but if God is indeed fussy about cleanliness then I daresay there is nothing that humans can do about it.

Similar conditions can also be found in babies wearing diapers and really old people wearing Adult incontinence diapers. Should they be allowed to conduct prayer because everything is contained in a diaper ??

Guest Guest

I agree with Gupt Daasan Daas Ji, when a female is menstruating she should not sit on the Tabiya (just in case of a leakage). I'm not only picking on the females its the males aswell, untill you havent had a full ishnaan I dont think its right either sitting on the Tabiya, as the area should be clean @ all times, for the respect of the Guru. the fact is it isnt about the uncleaness its about resoect for Guru Ji.

raju je this has nothing to do with prayer or seva

just istting on tabiya

if one ones to do prayer whos stoppingthem

if one wants seva, there many sevas at gurughar

and gust je is right

the only reason the area shud be keptclean ohyscially for guru je at all times

if a singh didnt do full ishnaan, he cant go there and sit down either

bhula chuka maf

Guest Guest

yes, ov cors itz k 2 do seva itz jus 4 da fact keep the area surrounding Guru Ji with respect. U nva realy can tll wen ur oing 2 leak. Jus sitting on the Tabiya I dont think is right while menstruating. I'm a female myself and I dnt agree with sitting on the Tabiya because u dont know what can happen. Seva and paaht is different, u still can do seva @ the gurdwara and do paaht if your menstruating nothing wrong in that. Just make sure that Guru Ji is respected.

(to the female Sangat) u no if you've taken Amrit and your menstruating can you wear a separate underwear underneath the Kachera?

yeah because if you look at how a Kachera is made it is not practical to hold a sanitary towel in position

i agree wit Gupt dasn dass i also think with regards to the leakage thing you have to bare in mind how long you will be sitting - usually a copule of hours right?; if a woman is menstruating heavily it may not be suitable for her to sit at Tabiya