beleifs akj

Gupt daasan daas

WJKK WJKFATEH!!

lol @ Singh about the delete! :umm:

Its tru tho, who gives a "darn" about what jatha u're from, is it like a gang type thing?? All I see these days is, AKJ vs. TAKSAL, AKJ vs. TAKSAL.

Like there's gonna be a big brawl or something! rolleyes.gif Come on guys, we're all together in this, not belonging to any particular jatha, or a group, its just pure KHALSA, the KHALSA FAMILY. wubb.gif This is where haumay comes in as well and kills us all, if we keep fighting about our jathay we'll never be able to reach sachkhand. Forget this maya, because its just an illusion guru ji has put in front of you to see how you would deal with it. My two cents!

Please enlighten me, since I don't know much about the controversies between these 'jathay'.

Bhul chuk maaf karnee is gareeb dee!

WJKK WJKFATEH!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

To say there is a tukh in Dasam Granth saying kesh is kakkar is wrong. I have done research as have others. This svaiye ("eh nishani sikh kee") only appears in newer dasam granths after 1900s, 1950s so on..

it is not in a SINGLE publication of dasam granth or does not show up in any books before 1900s. Also, this svaiye is in the appendix of the newer dasam granths, meaning it may or may not be bani but the publisher just threw it in anyway. And it is only in the appendix of two publishers i beleive.

So I beleive in dasam granth, yes, but i do not beleive that shabad is a part of dasam granth as it wasnt there before.

Also, I am noticing a dangerous trend on message boards recently.

While here in california akj and taksal are getting closer and closer and both jathas have incredible pyaar for each other, i have also heard this is happening in amritsar (can anyone confirm? I heard baba thakur singh jee went up to a jathedar of akj in darbar sahib and touched his feet and said "gursikhs have no differences")

anyway the dangerous trend seems to be coming from toronto, and somewhat from vancouver where certain taksalis and akjers who really dont have anything to do with either jatha but are probably on fringes, are trying to start fights online. people pretending to be taksali or akj decide to start some topic that has no point and crate a fight over it, then someone of the other group will argue against it and all it does is serve to create hatred.

i think we need to stay away from those kinds of topics, ignore them, or just delete them. We shouldnt allow this pointing out of differences anymore, its just wrong. I mean here in california offline we have so much pyaar between gursikhs, but then i come online and see all these canadians starting fights and it really dissapoints me. Lets try and stop this, this post is specifically for my canadian veers out there, please stop arguing about stupid issues, we have bigger things at stake.

I mean what happens if Baba Jarnail Singh Jee does come back? are akj gonna be stopped from fighting along side him because they dont read raag mala? thats not how it was in 84 & 78, the singhs worked together and had a lot of pyaar for each other, but if people keep creating all these fights, we will have two sikh armies fighitng against each other isnte

ad of against the real terrorists.

just my two cents.

Mkhasla is right, Even Sant giani Jarnail singh Khalsa Bhinderawale had 5 akj and 5 taksali singhs with him at all times to create unity and not friction. Instead of talking about these small things that differ us we should be handling the huge problems are panth is having right now, that was baba jis idea handle the big isues now and with pyaar we will hadle the smaller issues in the panth. So plz all these ppl cauzing friction please stop, Do you really want our pyaaree sikhi to fade away.

I agree with both of you. People who start a Panga between the two groups are just going to get Jamm Dand in the after life for contributing to the disunity of the panth. Instead of encouraging unity within the panth, some Shararatee teenagers within both groups start to create controversies out of no reason. But Mkhalsa is right, this problem only seems to exist in Toronto. In India, AKJ and Taksal don’t have any problem.

Infact a few years ago youths from both AKJ and Taksal jointly burnt Kala Afgana books in Delhi. This is how we should work together. When I see Taksalis taking the side of those RSS UK Nangs it really baffles me as to why they would go against there own alleys and side with those Hindu Nangs. Don’t they realize that in the end of the day those Nangs are your enemies and not the AKJ? Same thing with the AKJ, they should avoid the Ragmala issue as this causes all of trouble. I think that in the future we all should just avoid the Rag Mala issue as this seems to be the main issue which shararatee teenagers use to cause trouble.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

very wells said singh,khalsa and mkhalsa veer :umm: all my veers are true pls stop all this fights there are many many big issues than this and if we sit down together and mediate on other issue i bet our panth will be much more greater than what it is ^_^ and kick those who try to creat a havok again :g :g :g :g :g >>>>havok

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

an>