beleifs akj

Gupt daasan daas

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

does akj believe in dasam granth? Sarbloh granth? I know taksal does. What about akj? I never heard their opinion on the matter.

Akal Akal Damdami Taksal Gurbar Akal Bole sonehal Sat sri akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that site is an example of a few paranoid and malicious people starting a Taksali vs AKJ ruckus.

Just out of interest Learner Singh, are u also Jagtar Singh?

I know for def that AKJ believe in Dasam Granth although Bhai Sahib did not comment on the 404 stories and Hakayat (didnt say right or wrong from what I know). Personally I think the former one is real but I have my doubts on the latter.....

As for Sarbloh Granth, Im not sure. Probably yes.

Either way, ur always a Singh 1st a foremost, and Jatha ideas shudnt influence you, u shud find out the truth 4 urself!

I hate when ppls divide sikhs into categories :umm: @ Why can't we/you see sikhs as just another sikh like you ? It ain't that hard rolleyes.gif

Q. Are you SIkh?

A. Yes

Q. DO you believe in SGGS?

A. Yes

Q. Do you believe in naam simran?

A. Yes

Q. Do u belong to X Jatha?

A. No, I belong to Y yatha..

Question to Another Person...

Q. Are you SIkh?

A. Yes

A. Yes

A. Yes

Q. Do u belong to Y Jatha?

A. No, I belong to X yatha..

I hate when ppls divide sikhs into categories :umm: @ Why can't we/you see sikhs as just another sikh like you ? It ain't that hard rolleyes.gif

Q. Are you SIkh?

A. Yes

A. Yes

A. Yes

Q. Do u belong to X Jatha?

A. No, I belong to Y yatha..

Question to Another Person...

Q. Are you SIkh?

A. Yes

A. Yes

A. Yes

Q. Do u belong to Y Jatha?

A. No, I belong to X yatha..

Yes i agree 100%, Can we not discuss jathas as the only outcome of those discussions is Fighting between indviduals. Just stick to sikhi plz.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

But these issues must be discussed. Thats like saying if theres a singh that took amrit and drinks alcohal, eats meat, commits adultery, and then says we should not fight, these are my views, then we would say this guy is messed up. Same thing here. The problem is the panth has been split up because we started beleving in different things. Now, akj isnt as bad as this pretend character, but these issues must be discussed. I personally think that taksal views are correct, but im not here to turn this forum into a battleground, just a place where we can learn. By the way, if akj does believe in dasam granth, in dasam granth it states that kes is the fifth kakkar. Thats why I sort of thought that akj wouldnt beleive in dasam granth. These issues like raag maala and kes as kakkar must be discussed, BUT in a kind and peaceful manner. We must not attack anyone. We must try to gain knowledge out of discussing these issues, not hurting someone. So, can someone tell me how akj believes in dasam granth, but thay say that keski is a kakkar, and dasam granth says kes is the kakkar? Can someone who is a part of the akj please explain this to me. Thanks. By the way, a plea to the sangat everywhere, dicuss these issues, but in a respectful way. Try to stay united.

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguru je ka khalsa, Waheguru je ke fateh!