Sant baba Ranjit Singh Dadrian wale

Golee Maro

no but i listened to it off raaj radio , I think his divan had good messsages the only thing that lets them down is the kutchee bani, other than that his divans are insiping, the way he talks about us making our jeevan real ucha and sutcha so that people are inspired by our jeevan , so your own jeevan becomes purchar withotu you even havig to say anything to anyone, he gave an example in another divan where he said that Baba jarnial singh was in hospital and this doctor who had a habit of drinking was put on duty to look after Baba ji, he said that the doctor watched Baba ji for two days and confessed that for two days babji never slept and was doing bhagtee , this made such an effect on him that he gave up drink and with his family took amrit

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! 

Yes "Bir Rass" - I heard from a freind about this and Punjab Radio are known from previous programs to be "Sant Bashers" you could say.

It is extremely wrong for them to put forward these biased views to the innocent sangat that watch their program. OK, it is different if they talk about Sant Baba Maan Singh Ji, as allegations have been made against him (although there is still no proof and no reason for why they should propogate rumours), but why SANT BABA RANJIT SINGH JI??? - What have they done except given Amrit Paan to thousands - they talk nothing anti-panthic, political...etc on stage, only pure Gurmat!

I think Surjit Ghuman and his Punjab Radio crew along with other "Sant Bashers" should control themselves and let this young 21 year old carry on with his work and enormous efforts. At least he is propogating Sikhi and actually influencing Sikhs to take amrit - How many Sikhs have Punjab Radio influenced into taking Amrit and entering the Khalsa? Why don't they preach more Sikhi to initiate people into the panth rather than having these stupid discussion programs - What have they done for the Panth that gives them the right to speak like that to Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji.

I think something should be done about this "Punjab Radio"!!!

Sorry if I have offended anyone...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree with you 100% bro. Panjab Radio are very adept at spreading rumours/slandering people.

So apparently Ranjit Singh is creating a stir in the UK at the moment? There's an unbelievable amount of Sikhi Parchaar going on. People are beginning to re-connect with Sikhi, and realising its importance. Gurudwara's are packed out? People are even giving their head to Guru Jee, and becoming Khalsas.

Shock horror!!!

How can one individual, whose not even 22 yet, be so successful, when ppl like Surjit Singh and Jasbir Singh have been on the radio for years and never get this much credit. They never have inspired so much Sikhi pyaar ... so what should they do? Rather than uplifting themselves to the level of Ranjit Singh, they decide to have a pop at him ... cos that's the easier thing to do.

It must be something to do with people's Kamayee ... in this life and previous lives - a Parchaarak can only be successful if they themselves have done Kamayee ... if you live the life practically, then more people will be influenced ... then just criticising on Radio Stations.

It's apparent that Ranjit Singh has a lot of Kirpaa and Bakhshish, to be able to speak on Sikhi with such ease, simplicity and deep analysis and inspire others on the Gurmat Marag.

The issue of Ranjit Singh being put on such a high pedestal from which he may fall ... that is an issue that concern for US all ... Gursikhi is a difficult Marag ... anyone can fall at any time ... why do we look at others when they fall? why don't we look at ourselves ... i'm fallen all the time, so i ain't gonna pick faults out of others - I'd rather pick myself up first.

Baba Jee gave a story on this issue in the Nanaksar Thaath Diwan last Sunday.

There was a Sadhu Sant who used to do Bhagti all the time in a single spot. Everyday, an arrogant, wealthy prostitute used to walk her dog past him everyday ... and she'd ask the Sadhu everyday ... "is your Daaree (beard) better than my kuttae di poosh (dog's tail)." He replied "I'll tell you the answer, but not just yet." She asked this question everyday, and he'd answer in the same way for tens of years.

Then came the time for the Sant's death ... he knew his death was coming because he had reached a high avastha. He asked somebody to call the prostitute. Just before he died, he told her that his beard was better than her dog's tail. The prostitute asked why it had taken so many years to answer this question.

He replied that the way to God is difficult ... anyone can easily be distracted at any point, because the pull of Kaljug can be so strong. If I had left the Gurmat Marag after giving you an anwer, then my beard/Kesh would be just as valuable/equivalent to your dog's tail. But since there has been no stain in my life and I am going to die right now, my beard is a lot, lot, lot better than your dog's tail.

The point is that anyone, whether they have the title Sant, Bhai Sahib, Gyani, or even no title has to face the same challenges in their life on the Gurmat Marag. And as you progress along this path ... the temptations will become even greater, as you have to fight against Riddhian Siddhian. If a Parchaarak has done anything anti-Gurmat, then why are we trying to pick faults in them?

The only person that we can forever trust to not let us down in this world is Guru Sahib, but we should respect and learn off others that have more knowledge than us: learn off their good points and leave behind their weaknesses.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I was at the Coventry Diwan ... it was absolutely amazing.

Tarunjeet Singh Jee ... If you were listening on the radio, you would have realised that Baba Jee sang the same Dhaarnas last night as Sant Attar Singh Jee Mastuana Wale used to. Ranjit Singh also went through the reasons as to why Sant Attar Singh Jee sang Dhaarnas.

Was Sant Attar Singh Jee Mastuana Wale a Katcha Gurmukh? Do you really think of a Gurmukh of his calibre, who in his lifetime inspired 1.3million Sikhs to become Amritdhari Sikhs, can do beadbi of Gurbani by singing Kutchee Bani?

Sant Jarnail Singh also used to sing in Dhaarnas to encourage the Sangat to join with the Gurbani, albeit Sant Jarnail Singh didn't use instruments ... he just sung the tunes and words straight-up. Do you really think of a Gurmukh of his calibre can do beadbi of Gurbani by singing Kutchee Bani?

Was Sant Isher Singh Jee Rara Sahib Wale a Katcha Gurmukh? Do you really think of a Gurmukh of his calibre, who in his lifetime inspired 900,000 Sikhs to become Amritdhari Sikhs, can do beadbi of Gurbani by singing Kutchee Bani?

My answer would be NO. Why? Because Dhaarnas are not Gurbani ... so how can something which is not Gurbani, become Kutchee GurBani.

I would be most grateful if you could explain to me how he is singing Kutchee Bani, when in my view, he is not even singing Gurbani.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

Vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

Vaaheguroojeekeefaateh

I went last night to the cov divaan, it was absolutely amazing experience. The whole sangat was contributing to the keertan and i have never seen this beofre. I think he is extra extra extra blessed from vaaheguroo. One thing i like what he said what he said was that "People go to america, canada, india etc to these places to make mansions. he said that we should have kamiyee for the next world as well by doing naam simran. Over all i think he was good, he must be if he is inspiring 1000s of people in taking amrit. I could tell that everyone had enjoyed his divaan.

Anyone can do viakhia, as we see in gurdwaras every Sunday, but from whose atma it is spoken from has a great effect upon who is listening.

When Baba ji was doing viakhia you could hear a pin drop, the sangat was hanging on every word, why ? Because Babaji has kumai and that kumai of naam shines through every word they utter , Babajis every word was charged with ras.

This is the kirpa of AkalPurkh upon his Sants mahapurkhs, because it is the duty of a sant to japaa naam.

As Kabir Ji has said

kabeer saevaa ko dhue bhalae eaek sa(n)th eik raam ||

raam j dhaathaa mukath ko sa(n)th japaavai naam ||164||

It is great to do sewa of both the sant and God.

For only God can give you mukhti and the sant urges/helps to recite His naam.

I can still hear the dholki/shenay in my head now.

veer ji i'm sorry obviously you are passioante about daarna, in my opinion veer ji in the divan yesterday he did a dharnaa near the end which was one where he described how in the pind punjabi women used to sing geet to a boy who was to get married in whihc they mocked the oy saying no- one know who your father is ( implying his mother slept around) he sang this out , an then sang it changing the lyrics to slightlyt making it that guru ji is your fahter ok you might htink this is ok but for me personaly i don't like these dharnaa as it is not bani as you have stated each to there own , i repsect the fact tha you enjoy them and get something from them but i don't so please respect that .

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Veer Tarunjeet Singh Jee, in your original post, you wrote ...

I think his divan had good messsages the only thing that lets them down is the kutchee bani, other than that his divans are insiping

I then responded,

I would be most grateful if you could explain to me how he is singing Kutchee Bani, when in my view, he is not even singing Gurbani.

Bhajee ... You have failed to explain how a Dhaarna is Kutchee Bani, when it is not Bani in the first place. Does this mean that a Dhaarna cannot be called Kutchee Bani?

:ans

The Dhaarna which you explained, which was sung at the end, was the one sung by Sant Attar Singh Jee Mastuana Wale. This was not invented by Ranjit Singh, he merely replicated it. As Ranjit Singh explained in the Diwan last night, Sant Attar Singh's sole purpose was to attach people to Guru Sahib, by diverting peoples' attention away from worldly things and towards the Charan of Guru Sahib Jee. Sant Attar Singh's Kamayee and Jeevani tells us that he was very successful in this aim. I am not going to pick faults in the lives of Sant Attar Singh Jee, Sant Jarnail Singh Jee or Sant Isher Singh Jee.

i repsect the fact tha you enjoy them and get something from them but i don't so please respect that

I respect that you like Bani more than Dhaarna. In fact, it is commendable, since it is the duty of every Gursikh to respect Bani more than anything else in this world, since Gurbani is our Guru ... Bani Guru, Guru Hai Bani.

Like yourself, I like Bani more than Dhaarna and I get more Ras and Anand out of listening to Gurbani Keertan than Dhaarna. I'm not so "passionate" about Dhaarna as I may have originally conveyed. But I respect Dhaarna as a means of Parchaar to those that cannot understand Gurbani straight away, or know little or nothing about Gurmat. I am not asking you to respect Dhaarna, I only asked how Dhaarna can be Kutchee Bani?

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

Baba Ji have themselves taken notice of people saying they sing kaatchi bani and have explained to the sangat as follows:

Dhaarna is not bani therefore it is not kaatchi bani.

Dhaarna is a shortcut and simple anaysis of bani for us mooraks to understand and evaluate bani.

Even the katha vachak in order to interpret bani explain it in their own words , that too does not make it kaatchi bani. If Baba Ji have decided to sing their message why do we label it as kaatchi bani.

At the end of the day history is proof that most saints have sang dhaarna as the soul is able to join in and grasp the message, with the ultimate result we mooraks are able to jurr (bond) with SGGS JI. Surely they must have something we don't and must be right.

Veer ji it pains to see that not a day goes by when someone questions the goodness being preached to the sangat.

Let us enjoy and be grateful for the blessings of Waheguru to send Baba Ranjit Singh Ji to his sangat. In time these moments will pass so lets just reap the fruits whilst we can.

Guest A Singh.

I don't think anyone is denying that Sant Baba Ranjit Singh is a gifted soul who has done huge amounts of Seva for the community. But everyone has to recognise, that each individual is at a different stage with their Sikhi.

At the initial stages when Gursikhs do Paath and Bani many like to do it loud or at least so it can be heard to maintain concentration. At higher levels the Gurmukh who has mastered his mind and has endless concentration, repeats the Shabad with his Surthi (consciousness, so silently) and eventually hears the Anhad Shabad.

In the same way for those who are just coming into Sikhi, Dharna Keertan is very good. Those such as Sant Attar Singh used Dharna Keertan as a means of Parchar. But for those who are already aware of the fundamentals of Sikhism or have reached later stages, Dharna Keertan may not be as inspiring or useful for them. For these people the only "Sachi Bani" is Gurbani which brings them lots of Anand and into Sehaj, so to them everything else is "Kachi Bani". This does not means that they think Dharna Keertan is bad.

Rather than arguing on who is disrespecting who, we should celebrate the fact that everyone is progressing with their Bhagti and are all at different levels.