Sant baba Ranjit Singh Dadrian wale

Golee Maro

Bir Rass, i get wot ya saying. But u, and others who think the same, worry me. For you have expectations of Sant Ranjit Singh Jee and it is with expectations that people find themselves disappointed if Sant Jee does not fulfill them.

Best thing is to expect nothing and that way ull appreciate it a lot more.

I think Sant Ranjit Singh is good n hope he keeps up the excellent seva.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But i listened to sant baba ranjit singhs katha and that inspired me loads so i guess thats why waheguru sends down his devotees to help us moorkahs on the paath to guru ji and what we do is start silly rumours to show how grateful we are.

106316[/snapback]

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :| :|

THATS SPOT ON "MUNJOTH" JI!!! - Some people will never learn!!!

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

WKWF

I don’t expect much from him as he has just inspired me to learn more about Sikhi and am getting more attached to gurbani but if Sant Ranjit Singh ends up a politician or what ever from his popularity I wish him well, but Waheguru can never let us down and I do understand the different between Akal Purkh Sant and a Saddhu Sant.

WKWF

punjab radio sux

:doh:

106329[/snapback]

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I LOVE THE WAY YOU PUT THAT - and agree 100%

I think some youth going to the southall diwaans should get together and do a peaceful talk with Ghuman at their Punjab Radio headquarters, if not that, I urge EVERYONE to phone them up and tell them politely (or how you wish lol) to control themselves.

The number is: 08700 272 880

...or you can email them to: info@panjabradio.co.uk

...or click here to send a message directly from their website: Contact Panjab Radio Link

PLEASE EVERYONE SEND A MESSAGE AND PHONE THEM AND TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO ASWELL!!!

:| Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :|

(small print: do it peacefully and politely)

my views are not neccesarily directed towards baba ranjit singh in particular but in general i thikn as a community we're qucik to jump on the gun and classifying brothers as sants its important to be careful about this because in the end we only incriminate ourselves when the truth is revealed. the prefix sant is tossed around a lot with no underlying thougt with all the sants that are presently out there i think it would be an accurate statement to say that more than 50% of them are not at that level, and im sure you guys could agree with that.