Sant baba Ranjit Singh Dadrian wale

Golee Maro

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bir_rass veer ji punjab radio are anti-sant so its not surprising they host such rubbish  no.gif

106307[/snapback]

WKWF

I never knew that, am not too religious my self but listening to Sant Ranjit Singh is inspiring me to learn more about Sikhi, and trust me, am not the only one, a lot of the Sikh youth I know and associate with will tell you the same story.

Fateh

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

Yes "Bir Rass" - I heard from a freind about this and Punjab Radio are known from previous programs to be "Sant Bashers" you could say.

It is extremely wrong for them to put forward these biased views to the innocent sangat that watch their program. OK, it is different if they talk about Sant Baba Maan Singh Ji, as allegations have been made against him (although there is still no proof and no reason for why they should propogate rumours), but why SANT BABA RANJIT SINGH JI??? - What have they done except given Amrit Paan to thousands - they talk nothing anti-panthic, political...etc on stage, only pure Gurmat!

I think Surjit Ghuman and his Punjab Radio crew along with other "Sant Bashers" should control themselves and let this young 21 year old carry on with his work and enormous efforts. At least he is propogating Sikhi and actually influencing Sikhs to take amrit - How many Sikhs have Punjab Radio influenced into taking Amrit and entering the Khalsa? Why don't they preach more Sikhi to initiate people into the panth rather than having these stupid discussion programs - What have they done for the Panth that gives them the right to speak like that to Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji.

I think something should be done about this "Punjab Radio"!!!

Sorry if I have offended anyone...

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

hehe same here veer bir_rass ji - a story about how my family got into sikhi was through a sant, sant baba maan singh - no sikhi in our house at all then next thing ya knw after 3 days of listening to baba jis katha my dad wants to take amirt as such, for me it was 5 years after i had taken amrit but still knew nothing about sikhi apart from "ill do my naam simran when im 80 so i won't burn in hell LOL.gif "

But i listened to sant baba ranjit singhs katha and that inspired me loads so i guess thats why waheguru sends down his devotees to help us moorkahs on the paath to guru ji and what we do is start silly rumours to show how grateful we are.

The Sant in a essence is the “bechola” he attaches you to the guru’s feet but the common mistake we make is we attach ourselves to the Sants feet.

But Sant Ranjit Singh is on the Sant Jarnail Singh tip, he gave praise to the Shaaeds of 1984 and iv never heard any Sant’s speeches talk about, them who gave there life for the panth during the 1980’s, I feel Sant Ranjit Singh is going to to lift Punjab like Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwala did.

its exiiting !