Sant baba Ranjit Singh Dadrian wale

Golee Maro

>>Seeing as you are on the inside and know so much perhaps you could start propagating the wise words of the human person you regard so highly so egotistical individuals like me can also be convinced to eat his joot.<<

what on earth are you talking about....

>>I thought it was against Sikhi to tell lies<<

oh maybe thats what your talking about  grin.gif

>>Oh so if that is the case then why did Guru Arjun Dev Ji write about the Nindaa of Sants and not of Nindaa of Shaheed and Bhai ?<<

But i thought only guru granth sahib ji was the only true sant..according to you that is hmmm? and according to you these sant(s) dont exist? it just doesnt make sense - also if guru sahib is the sant that guru arjan dev ji is referring to then you make it seem as if guru sahib had an ego? This is because he was on the guru throne and therefore guru sahib was infact saying that if you do nindya about me so and so will happen to you....this is all according to you  :TH:

107534[/snapback]

I suggest you read your PM again. In the Tuk I wrote about in the PM Guru Arjun Dev Ji was referring to Guru Ram Dass Ji as Gur Sant. But as usual you like to distort things and accuse Guru Arjun Dev Ji of having an ego.

I do not mind if you acuuse me of being a moorak, stupid, rss, having ego problems etc. But when you delibrately try to mislead and distort what others write so you can make twisted accusations against Guru Arjun Dev Ji then that is nothing short of blasphemy.

Grow up and do something useful, like get a law degree go to Canada and take those who accuse your godman of molestation to court for libel.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grow up and do something useful, like get a law degree go to Canada and take those who accuse your godman of molestation to court for libel.

107537[/snapback]

WKWF

Kurtas, the fact is your off topic as usual this topic was not started for allegations it was started for information on the UK schedule of Sant Ranjit Singh, let alone allegations you are even advising people on a career path.

If anyone feels Kurtas is going off topic please report him as this thread was started to learn more information on the UK schedule for Sant Ranjit Singh

No one agrees with you and you agree with no one, your arguments are based on your views which exist out of hatred for people actually making a effort for the panth, you have provided no evidence of Sant Ranjit Singh being corrupt but you have made every allegation against him, and you also have been very supportive of Punjab radio even going far enough to discuss Punjab radio’s accounts on the Pakistan tours, it does seem to me though you know too much about Punjab radio and some way you must be linked to Gooman, this thread was started to learn more on Sant Ranjit Singh’s programme in the UK but you make every effort to change the topic, if you feel the need to do this why don’t you do your self a favour and start a new topic because your getting borring.

Fateh

107503[/snapback]

Firstly I suggest you start reading as I said nothinf about Bhai Ranjit Singh. I did make a post highlighting what a women had said on Panjab Radio. It was not me who made up stories about Panjab Radio being GOI funded/licensed. I thought it was against Sikhi to tell lies so I showed this allegation was rubbish. Next I highlighted that organising Yatra to Pakistan was not a money mine as alleged by someone else. Despite this you still twist the truth and allege I have links with Panjab Radio/anti panthic RSS etc etc. You are getting beyond boring with your repeated allegations with absolute no proof. You ever thought about telling the truth and not twisting things ?

Only yesterday you was not going to debate with me yet here you are again making twisted statements. Do you ever keep your word or are you a liar ?

107514[/snapback]

Panjab Radio tells lies on AIR and misleads people.......Slough divan cancelled and blah blah blah..what are you gonna do to set that lie straight kurtas........hmmmmmm

i was wondering why punjab radio always ask for donations and on the other hand accuse people of asking for money when these people clearly say that they don't want any money.......hello panjab radio supporters

MOD NOTE

A benti (humble request) to participants of this thread:-

Stick to the topic at hand otherwise your accounts will be put on moderation and filtered by the administrators.

We aknowledge your desires to discuss these issues but theres a limit and we are having requests by members to close this thread. We cannot do so because then another thread is opened on Sant Baba Ranjit Singh and we again find more heated arguments. Seeing as there are 2-3 select members causing this, we request that you use the PM function provided by the forum and if need be, post the outcome to clarify FACTS.

We thank you in advance for agreeing to this.

Please feel free to discuss divaans and experiences of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh in this thread.

do not mind if you acuuse me of being a moorak, stupid, rss, having ego problems etc. But when you delibrately try to mislead and distort what others write so you can make twisted accusations against Guru Arjun Dev Ji then that is nothing short of blasphemy.

how have i twisted it? You yourself have said sat guru is the only sant - guru arjaan dev ji is the sat guru - therefore he is the only sant? and according to you he is referring to himself in sukhmani sahib...

oh ok sorry veer ji i clearly didnt read what you had written

Oh so if that is the case then why did Guru Arjun Dev Ji write about the Nindaa of Sants and not of Nindaa of Shaheed and Bhai ?

So basically what guru Arjaan dev ji said was that Guru Ram Dass Ji is the only sant yet here you pro claim that guru arjaan dev ji has spoke of more than one sant? im abit confused veer ji if guru arjaan dev ji has said guru raam dass ji is the only sant then why in sukhmani sahib has guru ji referred to more than one sant?

MOD NOTE

A benti (humble request) to participants of this thread:-

Stick to the topic at hand otherwise your accounts will be put on moderation and filtered by the administrators.

We aknowledge your desires to discuss these issues but theres a limit and we are having requests by members to close this thread. We cannot do so because then another thread is opened on Sant Baba Ranjit Singh and we again find more heated arguments. Seeing as there are 2-3 select members causing this, we request that you use the PM function provided by the forum and if need be, post the outcome to clarify FACTS.

We thank you in advance for agreeing to this.

Please feel free to discuss divaans and experiences of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh in this thread.

oops :doh:

They amount and time and energy you guys waste arguing over pointless things is amazing , imagine if you guys focused on simran instead of petty arguments about trivial stuff. Does it really matter that much if punjab radio is doing dodgy purchar ,??? everyone already knows that Baba ranjit singh is clockin it with the seva so a few comments form soem nobodies ain't gunna make no diff so stop wasting yoru tiem , spread teh love , naam japo , and share post which will inspire other to naam jap

107537[/snapback]

WKWF

Kurtas, the fact is your off topic as usual this topic was not started for allegations it was started for information on the UK schedule of Sant Ranjit Singh, let alone allegations you are even advising people on a career path.

If anyone feels Kurtas is going off topic please report him as this thread was started to learn more information on the UK schedule for Sant Ranjit Singh

107541[/snapback]

I agree with you. I apologise for going off topic.

Please report me for going off topic. It is a real shame as this thread was started to provide information on the UK schedule of Bhai Ranjit Singh.

Then on a fine calm day someone posted the following :

"This morning on Punjab radio they blatantly took the piss out of Ranjit Singh saying he’s causing a bit of a stir, and just taking the piss out of his age, I was surprised to hear this did any one else hear it ?"

Strangely this was not posted by me and had very little to do with schedule information and can only be considered as going off topic. The writer of this could easily have started a new thread. Low and behold after this off topic post the flood gates opened and the topic went truly off subject to cover things like individuals being RSS, anti Sikh, anti Panthic etc etc.

To cap things off you got people like Lord Singh making allegations about licenses. To date he has not proven these. Telling lies/slander is not a concept that goes with Sikhi ( Parhar lobh nindaa koor tiyaagahu sach gur bachnee phal paahee jeeyu ) ( Shodihu nindaa taat paraayee ).

Remember the story about the boy who cried wolf ?

We even had people singing the praises of a Radio Station that continues to employ someone recently caught undertaking beadbi of our Guru Mahraj.