Do Sikhs need MTV Base?

undergroundsikhi

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguru je ka khalsa, Waheguru je ke fateh!

I think we should just stick with good old kirtan and tadi. Kirtan more than tadi, but tadi is good too. After all, what can beat kirtan? Nothing! ^_^ I am a part of the youth and I would rather listen to kirtan than anything else. I think were more addicted to the beat then the lyrics. Listen to kirtan which help us cross the terrifying worldly ocean. We really should not listen to kachi bani. Thats what rap iis. It is kache bani. Kirtan beats all. It will help us cross the wordly ocean and gain mukti. Rap will not do that. Only kirtan will. KIRTAN RULES! KIRTAN BEATS ALL! LETS ALL LISTEN TO KIRTAN! Listen to sikhi parchar like katha. Listen to kirtan. Leave all this rap behind you. Leave all this bhangra behind you.

:nihungsmile: :e: wink2.gif^_^

Waheguru je ka khal

sa, Waheguru je ke fateh!

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Hey, i listened to some of your songs...first of all, you should not be mixing the Mool Mantar into the chorus of a rap song, and second of all, you made many mistakes while reciting the Gurbani (in the song, message to the Goras) you missed some words, and you pronounced --"Akal Moorath" so wrong that it totally changes the meaning of the Word. (i don't even wanna repeat what you said: just a very bad mistake)..there were also other mistakes in pronounciation....ex--its Gurparsad , NOT Gurparshad....i know u guys didn't do it on purpose but just be careful, and avoid putting Gurbani into your songs....thanks...

TO THE SANGAT---DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING BUT GURBANI...BECAUSE RAP MUSIC MAKES PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SOMETHING THAT THEY REALLY AREN'T, AND PUTS BAD THOUGHTS IN PEOPLE'S HEADS ( I DON'T MEAN THIS TO UNDERGROUND SIKHI--JUST RAP MUSIC IN GENERAL)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!