Mother Teresa - WOW

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Wow...i was just reading a bit about mother Teresa the other day and i thought that I would share this with you lot blush.gif

When I pick up a person from the street, hungry, I give him a plate of rice, a piece of bread. But a person who is shut out, who feels unwanted, unloved, terrified, the person who has been thrown out of society - that spiritual poverty is much harder to overcome. Those who are materially poor can be very wonderful people. One evening we went out and we picked up four people from the street. And one of them was in a most terrible condition. I told the Sisters: “You take care of the other three; I will take care of the one who looks worse.”

So I did for her all that my love can do. I put her in bed, and there was such a beautiful smile on her face. She took hold of my hand, as she said one word only: “Thank you” - and she died. I could not help but examine my conscience before her. And I asked:

“What would I say if I were in her place?

“ And my answer was very simple. I would have tried to draw a little attention to myself. I would have said: “I am hungry, I am dying, I am cold, I am in pain, or something.

But she gave me much more - she gave me her grateful love. And she died with a smile on her face. Then there was the man we picked up from the drain, half eaten by worms and, after we had brought him to the home, he only said, “I have lived like an animal in the street, but I am going to die as an angel, loved and cared or.” Then, after we had removed all the worms from his body,all he said, with a big smile, was: “Sister, I am going home to God” - and he died. It was so wonderful to see the greatness of that man who could speak like that without blaming anybody, without comparing anything. Like an angel - this is the greatness of people who are spiritually rich even when they are materially poor....

Life

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.

Life is beauty, admire it.

Life is bliss, taste it.

Life is a dream, realise it.

Life is a challenge, meet it.

Life is a duty, complete it.

Life is a game, play it.

Life is costly, care for it.

Life is wealth, keep it.

Life is love, enjoy it.

Life is mystery, know it.

Life is a promise, fulfil it.

Life is sorrow, overcome it.

Life is a song, sing it.

Life is a struggle, accept it.

Life is tragedy, confront it.

Life is an adventure, dare it.

Life is luck, make it.

Life is too precious, do not destroy it.

Life is life, fight for it.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

• 14 years later...

that woman was a fraud! and corrupt. she was nothing but a cash cow for the vatican. she was the popes poster girl.

like most other christian missionaries in india she targeted poor people and offered them medication, treatment etc if they in return converted. 

kids in her orphanage would actually sleep in the dark on the concrete floor and her staff would use the same needles on all the kids, so where was all that money and donations going? to the vatican.  she enjoyed suffering, Catholics have this weird obsession with suffering.    while all her patients would sleep on concrete floors in dark rooms she herself used private jets to go america for treatment.

now you tell me   which saint lays their followers on concrete floors and uses the same needles to inject them while themselves fly off on a private jet for western treatment in america?

also the kids had to convert to Christianity if they wanted treatment.

she was just a cash cow for the church       really dont understand why this woman is celebrated  

watch the video mother teresa hells angel on youtube