Famous Quotes from your parents...

My Mom(before going 2 canada): Mainu pata tusse saare janne mere pichhon gand pa ke rakhoge. (i know u all will make mess behind me)

(after comming back): Mainu sab pata hai, tusse mere pichhon wi gand hi paeya hovega (i know very well, u would have made complete mess behind me)

goshhhhhhhhhh ive heard these dialogues by her almost 100 times

that makes me go :bringitondude

lol, ma mum use 2 say that bare times when she wud go work, she be like,

hohn suvaar keh chulee ya, khlaaraa nah payo nahi thah bhan dehna ya meh thuhanoo (ive just cleaned everything up dont put a mess or I'll knock you all out)

if i come home late.......

Veh kitheh mar gaya see ayna chehr? Ohtheh kiseh noo ful dhindha see? (oi where did you die off to that late? did u start giving someone a flower)

lol...bloody hell man.......the amount ov tymz i herd that no.gif

o yea, MERE HEE GHAR VICH GUDHEH PEHDHAA HOHNEH SEE? lol thats when all the kids of the fam go mad..lol.. (did donkeys haf 2 be born in my house?)

then when it getz noisy,

Aynaa rohlaah pohneh ya mein ghuron nikuljahna, fehr rohlah jidhaa marji payo....(if u keep making noise im guna get out the hosue then you can makeas much noise as you can)

Gullan ghat karyakar theh kahm noo hath juraah jaahdeh hulaa liya kar, (talk less and make your hands work when u need 2 do work)

lol LOL.gif

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

lol

my mum...'aur learn to make dhal like me beta'

me...'but i already know how'

my mum...'kee? u think the way u make dhal will impress your husband whe u are married?'

me... blush.gif

when my mom says that im like 'jai oonu baree pukh lagiya, he can make it himself"-(if hes really hungry he canmake it himself)

i hate it how they always mention marriage...sometimes my dad will randomly say things like

dad-"puth jadhon thayra viyah hogaya phir main ki karoon?"(child, what will i do when u get married?)

and im always like

me"be quiet dad, im not getting married"

dad-"puth phir thun boyfriend rakhiya karnay a?" (child, then are you planning on keeping boyfriends?)

me-"OMIGOD DAD"

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

marriage is a scary thought no.gif

yah it sux, too complicated, u're not only married to ur partner but the rest of his family too and most apnay families are really nosy and too much into ur business

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

easy solution for that.........move far away from them. or alteast buy/rent your own place so you can have your own life....i plan to

yah but i dont want to leave the persons parents by themselves when theyre old, i feel a responsibility to take care of them as i feel like i do for my rents...but the thing is everyone can get a long if the rents arent up to stupid shataniya (smarts), iuno i guess i hear that kind of stupid stuff from ppl....we shud prolly openup a thread on marriage and how we feel about it LOOOLZ