9-11 looking back

Guest SikhForLife

I would say Bush and all their policy messed up after 9/11 ! Sikhs suffered very bad !! and they suffered more than muslim americans..

Sikhs think that taking couple of pictures with president and other officals is great step for them (indian mentality).. and thats all we doo

We avoid long term projects.. 9/11 happened many sikh organization came to born.. after few months their voice/determination died.. We certainly don't think of long term projects about clearing our identity !

Sikh don't want to vote, heck they aren't even registered to vote.. rolleyes.gif If we dont vote then we don't have voice.. If we don't vote, then don't complain about the candidate afterwards.. Period ..

Those above are my views..

i also agree wid u vicky paajee.

tings dat hav hapnd post sept 11, especially in america n britain been a testing time for us Sikhs. but we aint standin 2getha n makin our voice heard. we juss wana sit bk n follow uvas hu do the things, we dnt wanna raise our voices ourselves, and then we go n call ourselves sikhs :umm: :umm: :D

one thing i don't get is sure americans died on sep 11th...and i truly feel for the famliyz of da victims

but why is it such a big deal...is it bkaz all the famous celebls liv in the usa? .. loads of innocent ppl have died bkaz of the usa government nobody cares about that.it makes me really angry how americans being killed is seen as being more important..maybe im jus in a negative mood i dunno but thats how i see things

i know some people who have even changed der dastaar styles from dhamalay to african style .jus bkaz they dnt wanna be attacked or wateva rolleyes.gif-_- <_<.which dnt really make a difference at all

Guest SikhForLife

well i am pro bush.. even though i hate his economic policies.. i do agree with his homeland security laws.. i dont think u would understand me here.. but after all this US is a safer place... and yea it has been tough for sikhs.. i myself have been a victim of hate crimes (broken car windows.. phone messages etc etc) and obsene gestures.. but u know.. i look at it in a positive way.. it makes me stronger.. and it makes me want to tell everyone about Sikhi more..

in a weird way i think 911 was needed for us sikhs to come out of our shells.. and show ourselves to the public.. i feel for the victims i truely do.. and i know how it feels.. my brother works in NYC.. he used to switch trains under the WTC towers around 9 am.. but he was late to work that day.. and got stuck in Hoboken NJ.. thank god..

yes its true that we think that american lives somehow is higher than any other peoples.. thousands die a day in Africa and no one cares..

but as a Sikh.. we have to support freedom.. thats what religion is about.. we have to liberate the oppressed people.. people of Afgahnistan were ruled with such cruelty.. u remember the news back in the day.. when the taliban kicked all the sikhs out of the country.. and forced all non-muslims to wear a star on their clothing.. just like the nazis had made the jews to wear.. remember that the taliban destroyed the buddha statues.. well.. as sikhs we have to go against that...

although no weapons were found in Iraq.. i still think it was neccessary to take saddam out.. it makes the world a safer place.. yea.. innocent people died.. but its better for the long run...

yea.. the arab world hates U.S.. but they did tha

t before too.. and the problem was growing.. in this day and age of Globalization.. its important that we take care of potential problems before they get out of hand

i say we should go into africa now.. and help Nigeria,, Congo.. Sierra Leone.. and other small countries fighting Civil war...... its actually WWIII.. but since no one cares about it.. no one realizes the scale of the fighting.. millions of people have died in the fighting..

Bitter truth .. "American politics is STUPID" "They are full of pride".. They are nothing to be compared with other European countries in *brain*.. Only good thing about america is that it goes lil bit easy on new immigrants etc..

What's up with finding nukes in iraq? Did we find anything? Nope.. What's up with the fake CIA reports about nuke deal with some african country.. ?? What is the sane reason for one country to go to the other country to change their administration without giving any good back up stuff?

All i can say is.. America can't control the whole world.. So my message to US is stop acting like he's the dad of the whole damn world.. And stop boosting their stupid pride in arm power and stuff.. If they wanna fight, then fight like a real men.. Hand by hand.. not hide and send bombs :umm:

anyway war is not tha answer and What's about this homeland security.. they can't control no matter how much they try.. All they do is blah blah under the comands of Rumsfield and that missionary dude (attorney gen. ashcroft).. And it's also some people (the community whose name i won't mention here) making bush to do some anti-muslim stuff.. !!!

Gore would have done good stuff than this bush..