Gatka

gagan

• 3 weeks later...
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

shurup u dam gora....first u dnt want khalistan....u act like such a hindu...he was jokin, U <admin-cut>...ure so thick...by the way, nice avatar..HAHAHAHAHA. man u betta not be no batty man.

you dont <admin-cut> know me and i dont <admin-cut> know you

but you take things like khalistan way to seriously and no i aint thick i dont need you to tell me that... i think you have feelings for the dude that started this topic thats why you replied to this topic..

"im better than you"

haha you have an ego bigger than ur fat belly

ur blatantly some kid who gets battered at school and bullied for his weight (or maybe ur skinny and girls beat u up).......and ur tryna assert a little authority and self confidence........well it aint working <admin-cut>......

u are well lucky ur behind a computer screen or i wud crack your skull.......sad git.......

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

luk man, shut the <admin-cut> up. no1 is betta than no1, i never sed u were betta than me, or im betta than u, so shurup, no need to swear, I bet ure rss or sumet....u freak, by the way man are u the guy in ure avatar??..haha, luks like sum batty man to me. go posts ure ideas on a hindoo board.

l8azzzzzzz