gender and athma

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Virji pls refer to sri guru granth sahib ji.. its clearly written there that da souls are BRIDE.. and waheguru is our husband.. just go to www.srigranth.org and type for soul. You will get a lot of pages where u can refer too regarding this...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

The Aatma is a part of the ParmAtama. If the Atma has a gender then so must ParmAtama.

As far as Gurus saying the soul as a bride and the husbad as god, Then how would u explain this,

Tu mayra Pita, Tu Mayra mata, Tu mayra Banthap, Tu Mayra Bhrata.

HOw can Waheguru be a father to his wife and a mother and a friend and a brother at the same time.

The relationship between the you and god is depended on you, He can be your friend if you want, or your mother or brother. To me Personally he is my mother, simply because as much as my mother has shown me love, i think only god can show even greater love.

The soul is Genderless, the body has a gender, When we reincarnate from a male body to a female body we take that bodys gender and we accept it. If the soul was Female then we'd reject the Male Body and be more lienient towards the female body.

The Aatma is a part of the ParmAtama. If the Atma has a gender then so must ParmAtama.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

^_^^_^^_^ true but i think so there are some question wich has no answer dont we think so rolleyes.gif

well u can use simple logic, if there

is a female soul, then somewhere there must be a male soul, and they must appear different, how is Light buring on a Candle different than burning on a deeva? The Duality only exists in the physical world.

Waheguru has no gender..

and soul is part of Waheguru, Paramjot=Param-atmmaa

:umm: our goal of life is to be one with the Param-Atma. we have Atma(soul)...and have to unite with the source whic is Param-AtMA(SUPREM SOUL)

thus, soul has no gender..

waheguru jio ^_^

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ang sang always :T: ^_^