Best Sikhism books

Ryu Hayabusa

Thank you all, I'm from Canada, where can I order these books?

Amazon.com and several others online book store.. Im not sure where one can get ahold of bhai randhir sahib's book.. but others book u can get it from any major online stores.. (U can also choose used book)..

If u get lucky, try ebay often to find cheap rates.. ! B)

i once order book from sikhlink.net.. a sikh online store.. u can try that site..

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you live in the Toronto area, go to Sacha Sauda in Brampton. They have a very large selection. If you live in the Vancouver area, try Satnam Trust at Khalsa School in Surrey. If you live somewhere else... maybe try your local Gurdvara and ask them where you can get these books from. I think you can probably order books from Satnam Trust if you live somewhere else, and possibly from Sacha Sauda as well. Don't have their contact information with me right now.

If you go to any AKJ kirtan, there is always a table with a bunch of Sikhism books and cds and whatnot, available for free. Most of the books mentioned in this thread are available there.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

guru payreo FREE de gal mere kannaa nu jaldi pande he pls give the link lolzzz :umm: :umm: :nihungsmile:

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

guru payreo FREE de gal mere kannaa nu jaldi pande he pls give the link lolzzz

hehe!!

You can check out some of Bhai Sahib's literature at this link: http://www.akj.org/skins/default/literature.ppa

and

http://www.akj.org.uk/literature/article.a....asp?sec=Gurmat

The Singhs of GursikhiJeevan.com are going to put Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa's autobiography online very soon! So keep checking for that.

I think Baba Attar Singh Ji Mastuaane vaale also wrote his autobiography, u should check that out too.

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh