Hemkunt

Jassika

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree that merely visiting tiraths, taking baths kind of karams will not meet the real object

Bai Prapat Manukh Dey Huriya, Gobind Milan Kee Eh Teri Bariya

Avar Kaaj Terey Kittey Na Kaam, Mil Sadh Sangat Bhaj Keval Naam"

bhul chuk maaf

Bhupender Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Oh yes.. every gurudwara where there's a parkash of guru granth sahibs take place are all equal ! But to keep the sikhi panth alive, ONE Must visit these *hitstorical* places .. yes one can hear or read it on internet or from books, but going there in person is totally different and it keeps you aware of our history.. Without knowing our history, i would say we are lost.. and it's happening.. !

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Ofcourse i agree and i also mentioned that at historical places the atmosphere is more spritual and it helps in doing naam abhyaas there...

But my only point is like most sangat just goto visit places and do darshan and come back and think that they did excellent job and now there sins are washed which is crazy... like eg... if we goto darbar sahib and just visit and come back... it won't make much difference... and if we attend the amritwela programme there, do amritwele seva and other times also listen to gurbani and do seva, that makes difference... that is worth it... Ofcourse if you goto parikarma during Amritwela in darbar sahib, you can see chardi kala souls doing naam abhyaas and the atmosphere is so spritual that even if you were not able to concentrate earlier, you will be able to concentrate during that time in that atmosphere...

I still don't agree much to hemkunt... coz what i feel is that like Darbaar sahib where guru sahib himself did parkaash of dhan shri guru granth sahib ji mahaaraaj is much more spritual... if Guru Gobind singh sahib ji wanted us to worship hemkunt, HE would have did the parkaash of Dhan Shri guru granth sahib ji maharaaj as HE did at anandpur sahib during his stay and at hazoor sahib in nanded during his stay... Guru Sahib never visited that place during HIS time... It was found much later...

Anyways Guru Sahib knows what is the truth... and what is reason behind that... but what i want to say is that if we visit historical, spritual places... we must take advantage

of that by staying there and do naam abhyaas and seva...

Bhul Chuk di Khima

Daas

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!