Guru Nanak Dev Jee

kam1825

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

Sadhsangat,

Can anyone help me?

According to the Janam sakhis Satguru Nanak Dev Jee were asked by Ajit Randhawa when they will return to on this earth. Their reply was "i will be here as the next 9 Gurus then after that will return in the form of 73 sants"

I am aware that Sant Baba Ishar Singh Jee Rara Sahib Walae were one of their forms as said by the following sants. Sant Baba Baljinder Singh Jee Rara Sahib Walae, Sant Baba Avtar Singh Jee Rara Sahib Walae, Sant Baba Waryam Singh Jee Ratwara Sahib Walae and Sant Baba Jagjeet Singh Jee Harkhowalae.

Sant Baba Sahib Singh Jee Bedi were another form.

Does anybody else know any others.

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

I think we should not worry about this at all.. "when guru ji will come or in what form etc.."

Believe in present, let waheguru jee take care of all our future.. I think sikhi is against predictions..for ex: "christians says that one day Jesus will come and save all christians.. etc..

Guest balwinderkaur

Vicky Singh veerjee is right. Guru Gobind Singh JEE told us eternal guru lies in SREE GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE. Lets just put our full bharosa in that and not worry about who is supposed to come in which form. :umm: Let's live in the present and let things take their course.

Guest Akaal108
Vicky Singh veerjee is right. Guru Gobind Singh JEE told us eternal guru lies in SREE GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE. Lets just put our full bharosa in that and not worry about who is supposed to come in which form. :umm: Let's live in the present and let things take their course.

Dasam guroo durbar talks about kalki (nihalank avatar) will be comin at the near end of kaliyuga and destroy the evil and fight for rightenous.

Since its in dasam guroo durbar by dasam pitta himself... its undoubtly true. and will happen... may be not guroo coming back but nihalank avatar shall be coming up... i think that be khalsa raj...

Note: For disbeleivers: Dont even start. If you dont beleive in it. Then dont beleive in dasam granth sahib ji all together including jaap sahib, svaayaie, benti chaupaie.

Guest balwinderkaur

yes i agree with gabroo khalistan dah. :umm: guruji resides eternally in SREE GUROO GRANTH SAAHIB JEE. and respected n30 singh jee, plz dont jump to conclusions that i(or others for that matter) are a disbeliver of dasam paatshahs bani juz cuz i say lets not worry whoz supposed to come in which form.

Guest Akaal108

Take from the user "lalleshvari" : http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.ppa?t=1859

The kalki avtar matter is very complex because we're dealing here not just with purely Indic stuff but also with Shi'a and Ismaeli material.

There is a Kalki Purana (translated by Jean Varenne) but J.Varenne himslef says that the Islamic influence on the Purana is quite obvious.

Accoring to Indic sources (Buddhist, SIkh and Puranic) Kalki is the tenth avatar of Vishnu. He is supposed to come at the end of times riding on a white horse. He will come to destroy evil and sinners. He is supposed to stay in a kingdom called Shambhala. Shambala is quoted in Buddhist, puranic and Sikh sources (see dasam Granth).

In the Ismaili ginans (ginans are ismaili compositions ginan=gyan) Kalki avatar is called Nishkalank, the blemishless one.

They say that Nishkalank is the Imam Mehdi.

According to Shi'a belief the 12th Imam, Imam Mehdi will come at the end of time, riding a white horse etc.... He is now in occultation meaning that after having dissapeared in the 9th century. He is believed to stay in a hidden place or a hidden dimension just like shambala.

Some people say that Guru Gobind SIngh is the Kalki avatar and that he will come back at the end of times with his Khalsa to destroy evil. Some of my SHi'a friends even told me that Guru Gobind SIngh may have been an incognito manifestation of the 12th Imam, but then again there is no certainty about it. This lead me to research more on that issue and it's true that the traditions around the 12th Imam a

nd Guru Gobind SIngh are very similar.

Guru Gobind SIngh's khalsa is derived from the arabic root khals. The companions who will fight with Imam Mahdi are the khulas (pure, sincere) from the same arabic root. The 12th Imam is always surrounded by FIVE mystical knights (javanmard) who are a sign of his manifestation, both Maharaj and the 12th Imam attached a great importance to the falcon. The falcon in the shi'a tradition is the symbol of the real Qur'an which is different from the Qur'an we know and stands for mystical knowledge.

A lot of things to think about but in the end what matters is Nam simran.