SIKH YOUTH RETREAT CAMP

Akaali

rolleyes.gif yessss.... we all know how to rub it in.. lol... it's okay... we're stilll more speacial someway or another.. ot's okay our time will come... sooooon enough... lol rolleyes.gif

yea i knwo you veerji..

you're verry popular.. especially wid the presentations.. wubb.gif great stuff.. ^_^

i'm sooooo sorry for the complications you had to go through at the glidden camp... unfortunately i wasn't able to deal wid the comitee ppl.. i would've but yea.. i'm too lil.. and my dad held me back.. lol.. but yea... a lot happened.. dixie was betta.. ^_^ you guys did your presentation.. and it was very cool... most of the kids were really disgusted and have stopped eating meat.. ^_^... all thanx to your presentation .. so BE PROUD OF YO

URSELF!! wubb.gif

Age Discrimination ... hmmmmmmm...

bhul chuk di khima

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

wheguru ji ki fateh

:umm: i wana come...but we having raen-sabhye kirtan on oct 11....yikes...i hate choiszzzz...

why can't u guys have ur retreat thingi on different day so i can come...

but any how..anyone coming to chicago.... to the raensabahe kirtan??

anyone!

i'll try if i can come to toronto...if i get someone to come with me then,i'll come to the retreat(never been to one..yet!, it be 1st)

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru jiki fateh

I never been to toronto.. but sure wanna visit it in future... any camps during winter break? Also wanna visit east coast of US.. i luv that area !

Gurpreet.. Do you have any more info on chicago raenshabaye? like program details on website or stuff? let me know teek? thankx

where the heck my fav sardar winking smiley go? :|

• 3 weeks later...