Kara-Should we use it for other purposes?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Sikh Sangat jee, i wanna know is it ok to use kara to draw a circle on paper for making various diagrams (like histology diagrams)? I often do this at my medical college. Even my friends ask me for kara to draw a circle and I usually give.

I wanna know if it's fine?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

the main purpose of kara is to allways remmber of guru sahib so that while i do some thing bad and my hand gets froward i do remmber gurujee is seeing me(but i swear im such a moorakh even wearing a fat kara i do paap :umm: gurujee help me and sangat also) now to ur question (Sikh Sangat jee, i wanna know is it ok to use kara to draw a circle on paper for making various diagrams (like histology diagrams)? I often do this at my medical college. Even my friends ask me for kara to draw a circle and I usually give.) KARA CAN ONLY BE USED FOR SANT AND WHEN PEOPLES BE SMART IT CAN BE VERY DREADED SIPAHI ALSO .

2 parts of my question aren't clearly answered-

1) can i myself use kara for drawing circles?

2) can i lend it to my friends for same purpose???

wow, Reminds me of when i used to do it. Now i do all my drawing on the computer.

I think we can use kara for drawing circles, there is nothing rong with it. If we were in the jungle then could we not use Kirpan to cut fruit?

Lending it to friend, in my opinion is ok as well as long as they don't disrespect it by throwing it about and doing that SPin the karra thing.

One small kara, So many uses ,waheguru rolleyes.gif

Guest Akaal108

Why not have two kara's? One on your hand and second one as geometric instruments to help for drawings and stuff. Also whenever you draw circles and stuff through kara.. it will always remind that you did lavan with guroo sahiba wubb.gif :e: