Room Booking At Darbar Sahib Amritsar

moorakh

Waheguroo ji ka Khalsa Waheguroo ji ki Fateh !!

Daas want to visit India during visaakhi for the visaakhi samagam and was looking for information to book the room as I was told that there is so much rush that time that it is very difficult to get a room unless booked in advance.

If anyone has any information or contact, please advice.

Daas want to visit India during visaakhi for the visaakhi samagam and was looking for information to book the room as I was told that there is so much rush that time that it is very difficult to get a room unless booked in advance.

If anyone has any information or contact, please advice.

88249[/snapback]

I have been told that the Nishkam Sevak Jatha have built a serai near Gurdwara Baba Atal for NRIs. I am not sure if it is open yet but you may want to contact the Jatha and ask them. I do not have any contacts details for them.

You should in theory be able to book a room online at the SGPC web site http://www.sgpc.net/sarai-booking/index.asp but I know of someone who tried booking using this site but kept getting error messages. You could email sgpc@vsnl.com .

The SGPC were reported to have spent many lakh rupees on the web site but it looks as if some child designed it using frontpage. A shame really as it would be useful for the sangat to have a functional site where they could book rooms.

WGJKK

WGJKF

Please check SGPC.NET again for sarai booking as I tried to do so and it took me to the page where I need to submit my information...have you guys gone that far in booking or not? anyway try it again...

Good Luck!!

WGJKK

WGJKF

88348[/snapback]

It always get to the form but not any further. A complete waste of sangats money.